DVDFab, Tudors TV Series and squares on the screen

vbimport

Version DVDFab 6.

In using DVDFab, I am trying to make a backup of my Tudors disks. The DVD will copy okay, when I play it, it will give me a bunch of moving squares across the screen. In thinking that this was a hardware or
bad DVD error, I recopied it. Same thing. This does not occur when
I create other backup copies.

Question:
What must I do to remove/get past the squares on the copy?

Thanks In Advance.

[QUOTE=Oh Great One;2504336]Version DVDFab 6.

In using DVDFab, I am trying to make a backup of my Tudors disks. The DVD will copy okay, when I play it, it will give me a bunch of moving squares across the screen. In thinking that this was a hardware or
bad DVD error, I recopied it. Same thing. This does not occur when
I create other backup copies.

Question:
What must I do to remove/get past the squares on the copy?

Thanks In Advance.[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure which v6 you are using :confused: however please try v7027[B]->[/B] http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-2-7-beta-out-310151/
if you have the paid version it will retain your registration, see if that fixes your issue if not we will need more info on your system and any and all programs running by your and/or in the background…

also don’t know if you do or not but some members/users that overclock their CPU do experience artifacts in their backups

Yo-

Could also be one or both of a couple of things - the media you are using and/or the speed at which you are writing to the media-

I personally use Verbatim 16x +R discs and write at 8x to them with excellent results (my burners are shown below in my signature)-

-eh

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2505016]Yo-

Could also be one or both of a couple of things - the media you are using and/or the speed at which you are writing to the media-

[B]I personally use Verbatim 16x +R discs and write at 8x [/B]to them with excellent results (my burners are shown below in my signature)-

-eh[/QUOTE]

:iagree: Verbatim is to hard beat unless you use Taiyo Yuden :wink: I use both :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2505104]:iagree: Verbatim is to hard beat unless you use Taiyo Yuden :wink: I use both :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yo StormDude-

Me too-eh :smiley: