Dvdfab to ps3

vbimport

Hi! this is my first post so here goes …
using the latest dvdfab trial I am trying to copy my movies to my ps3 using the mobile option.
However some movies work and some don’t! when trying to watch them on the playstation there is a dark screen but the sound is there. I have checked that I am not just copying sound only.
Can anyone shed some light on what I might be doing wrong? Also hellboy works but the sound is all choppy… but that is a different issue :eek:

Have you tried just doing a Mobile/Generic/VOB copy option…rename file to xxx.mpg and stick that on the PS3 (no idea if it works with the .VOB extension but it might)…

i do that but i stream it to the PS3 from Tversity on a seperate PC…

Hi will give that a try!
but the wierd thing is that some movies copy no problem and others just have sound. I can do 2 movies on the trot one works one don’t

[QUOTE=coli14;2133007]Hi will give that a try!
but the wierd thing is that some movies copy no problem and others just have sound. I can do 2 movies on the trot one works one don’t[/QUOTE]Sometime’s it is hit and miss with some movies…but this method is usally 100% …occassional issues with movie length times but audio/video quality is as per DVD