DVDFab to Mobile 5.0.2.0 stopped outputting AVI files

vbimport

OK so I’ve managed to get 9 of the 10 seasons of SG-1 converted to xvid wit no problems and now a strange thing happened…I loaded disc 1 ISO of season 6 and selected all 7 titles to convert, renamed all the titles and set it to go, DVDFab processed the first 2 titles and outputted 2 AVIs with no problems but then it did first and second passes of the next two titles before I noticed there were no output files in the folder for those next 2 titles. I switched to 1 pass and still no output file so I stopped the process and will restart DVDFab and try agian to see what happens. Has this happened to anybody else? I am using Vista which may explain some of these strange happenings.

Thanks
Chris

OK after restarting DVDFab and selecting 1 or 2 pass on one of the titles, nothing happens and DVDFAb says process completed succesfully without any files being outputted. I’m gonna have to reboot the machine and see what happens. Gosh this would be bad if I tried to do a complete series set to run over night and no files in the AM LOL

Thanks
Chris

I must be an idiot! LOL the problem was that I used quotes when naming some the titles manually like the DVD names where listed. DUH! Sorry for a bogus user created problem post :sad:

Thanks
Chris