Dvdfab stops while converting

When using dvdfab mobile to convert file to mobile it stops anywhere from 8% to 20% and says it completed successfully. I did a full clean uninstall. It all started after I purchsed the product. Worked great during trail. Please help!!!

[QUOTE=beerdom;2302741]When using dvdfab mobile to convert file to mobile it stops anywhere from 8% to 20% and says it completed successfully. I did a full clean uninstall. It all started after I purchsed the product. Worked great during trail. Please help!!![/QUOTE]

Without knowing anything about your system or the process and profile used can’t give to much help here :frowning: however here is a few suggestions…
Rip the video to the hard drive and convert from there, also make sure you have nothing running in the background and to make sure that there is no interference from any programs getting updated during the conversion disable/stop all internet access :smiley:

I have window vista with 6gigs of ram 750gb hard drive dual core processor. I still can do it from the dvd. It’s when i try a file. Thanks for your response!