DVDFab stops and starts in middle of movie

I have been using DVDFab for 2 years and like the capabilities and how easy it is. But in the last few weeks after copying a DVD and when playing back it “stutters” sometimes and have to fast foward through it or skip the chapter. Sometimes you can’t get past the point of it stopping. I downlosd the newest version all the time. I thought it might be because I had my browsers on while duplicating, so I shut everything down except DVDFab. It is very frustrating as you have an hour into a movie and cdan’t finish watching it. Using Windows XP. Is anybody else have this problem? Also happens when using my other computer! Thanks, Bill

Do you mean play back from the hard drive or from a burned DVD? If from a burned disk, what disks do you use?

Problems in playback are usually the fault of the disks you are using, or possibly the speed at which you are burning them.

We normally recommend Verbatim (with the AZO designation on the label) or Taiyo Yuden as two of the best choices for blank media.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2599819]Do you mean play back from the hard drive or from a burned DVD? If from a burned disk, what disks do you use?[/QUOTE]

From a burned DVD. Either Merorex DVD +R or DVD-R 8X

[QUOTE=BillKeyser;2599863]From a burned DVD. Either Merorex DVD +R or DVD-R 8X[/QUOTE]

Yo-

You just answered your own question. Crap media = crap results.

As Kerry said if you use either Verbatim (with AZO dye) or Tayio Yuden media you will enjoy excellent results (remembering to burn both at 8x)

DVDFab with Verbatim you can’t go wrong. I hope after two years you are using the Paid Version too. :cool: