DVDFab Stalling 2/3 Complete

vbimport

I am currently using the trial version of DVDFab 5 Platinum with the Mobile Option. However everytime I attempt to convert a DVD to an MP4 (for my Zune) the process stalls around the 61% mark. When I first initiate the conversion, I am given an estimated time of completion that is usually around 1.5 hours for a 2 hour film.

I begin the conversion and walk away from my computer. When I return about an hour and a half later, the time of completion reads 00:00:00 but the file is only ~61% completed. So I leave my computer like this for another hour, figuring that it will sort the problem out and be finished when I return, but it is not and is continuously stuck at 61%.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or is this a common/known error with DVDFab

I had a problem with some titles where DVDFab would stop. The FPS rate would drop to 0fps. It turns out that running Nero DriveSpeed showed a read error because of the encryption. The solution was to play the movie (on the server on which I was doing the rip) then re-rip. I played a bit of each chapter then re-ripped using DVDFab. It worked. DriveSpeed also worked after playing the movie.

Try playing the movie (or at least a bit of each chapter) and try the rip again.

Thanks, I’ll try that now.

hi,

I am currently using the trial version of DVDFab 5 Platinum with the Mobile Option. However everytime I attempt to convert a DVD to an MP4 (for my Zune) the process stalls around the 61% mark. When I first initiate the conversion, I am given an estimated time of completion that is usually around 1.5 hours for a 2 hour film.

This error happened in special DVD or in common DVD, in a queue work or a single work ?

Thanks.

i am having this problem and it is frustrating. hmmmmm…please help