DVDFab slowdown

vbimport

I am using DVDfab gold. I am a registered user. About a week ago I was backing up a DVD and it worked just fine. I went to back up another dvd and the time it takes to read the dvd went from less than 20 minutes to over and hour and ten minutes. I’ve tried several DVD’s since then and they all take a long time to read the DVD. The burn time has stayed the same. Any ideas why it is taking so long to read the DVD now? I have deleted fab cleaned the registry, defragmented the hard drive and reinstalled fab. I have a regular dvd player and a dvd burner on my hp. I have tried it like i always do using both drives, one to read and one to write, and also have tried just using the burner to read and then swapping the discs and writing to the blank one. Same results. I haven’t changed anything on my pc, as far as adding any new programs or changing any settings.
I have been using fab for over a year and been very happy until now. Just can’t understand the slowdown.
Thanks
Russ

[quote=RussBG;2180395]I am using DVDfab gold. I am a registered user. About a week ago I was backing up a DVD and it worked just fine. I went to back up another dvd and the time it takes to read the dvd went from less than 20 minutes to over and hour and ten minutes. I’ve tried several DVD’s since then and they all take a long time to read the DVD. The burn time has stayed the same. Any ideas why it is taking so long to read the DVD now? I have deleted fab cleaned the registry, defragmented the hard drive and reinstalled fab. I have a regular dvd player and a dvd burner on my hp. I have tried it like i always do using both drives, one to read and one to write, and also have tried just using the burner to read and then swapping the discs and writing to the blank one. Same results. I haven’t changed anything on my pc, as far as adding any new programs or changing any settings.
I have been using fab for over a year and been very happy until now. Just can’t understand the slowdown.
Thanks
Russ[/quote]
Hi Russ
welcome to the forum :flower:
Have you tried going into common settings on the general settings page and reset DMA ?