DVDfab shows only 96% quality

Hello,
I have a question.
Sometimes when burning a DVD5 with dvdfab, I get only 96% quality due to the DVD5 space, but when I use Nero and manualy add the contents of Video_TS folder, I can add all the files to DVD5 disk and not exceeding the DVD5 limit. So there is actually enough space. Why DVDfab shows only 96%.
Can someone explain this.

[quote=amnesiak;1924973]Hello,
I have a question.
Sometimes when burning a DVD5 with dvdfab, I get only 96% quality due to the DVD5 space, but when I use Nero and manualy add the contents of Video_TS folder, I can add all the files to DVD5 disk and not exceeding the DVD5 limit. So there is actually enough space. Why DVDfab shows only 96%.
Can someone explain this.[/quote] What size do you have set for DVD-5 in the write settings?

I had 4300. Just changed it to 4472. Now it shows 100%.:doh:
Thanks.

YW and by the way we have a DVDFAB Forum here on cdfreaks so if you need any further help please go there :bigsmile: also the 96% wasn’t bad as that was only 4% compression

OK, sorry.
I like forums with quick replies.

BTW welcome to cdfreaks and hope you have happy burnings :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: and the quick replys just depends on if the person has knowlege about your problem so it could be any forum