DVDFab sees Facebook page removed, launches IlikeDVDFab.com for support

We’ve just posted the following news: DVDFab sees Facebook page removed, launches IlikeDVDFab.com for support[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-dvd-fab-monkey-sad-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-sees-facebook-page-removed-launches-ilikedvdfab-com-for-support-70769

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Thank you this valuable information, I hope more people support them.

Note to self: Never support HUGE conglomerates. In Particularly not when they’re all about bullshit and governance.

DVDFab, I have only this to say:

Wherever I go, whatever I do
Whenever my heart is crying out for you
I’m crazy for you.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2722190]Wherever I go, whatever I do
Whenever my heart is crying out for you
I’m crazy for you.[/QUOTE] Unfortunately, the favourite song of the AACS LA is:

[I]Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I’ll be watching you…
[/I]

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2722265]Unfortunately, the favourite song of the AACS LA is:

[I]Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I’ll be [B]watching you…[/B]
[/I][/QUOTE]

Sounds familiar.:wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2722265]Unfortunately, the favourite song of the AACS LA is:

[I]Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I’ll be watching you…
[/I][/QUOTE]

Really? I just thought that was just Microsoft… and the NSA… and Apple…

They seem to think that a lack of privacy will make us buy, buy, buy. Instead, it makes us declare:
Bye, Bye, Bye!

• Are they choosing to close down? I can’t see their website anymore.

Try the new link : http://dvdfab.cn/download.htm

So with users posting alt links does this mean MyCE is on their radar to be shutdown as well now???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2722378]So with users posting alt links does this mean MyCE is on their radar to be shutdown as well now???[/QUOTE]The links are posted in the news as well in the dvdfab section plus all over the net I hardly think that a link to where a company went is grounds for a lawsuit against myce.:disagree:

Mmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if the American world police issued a shut down order on Walmart for selling garish socks! This is really stupid, I’ve stopped buying Blu ray discs anyway. I’m more than happy with the quality of DVDs with the quality equipment I have and of course, DVDs are generally a lot cheaper.

[QUOTE=voxsmart;2722385]Mmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if the American world police issued a shut down order on Walmart for selling garish socks! This is really stupid, I’ve stopped buying Blu ray discs anyway. I’m more than happy with the quality of DVDs with the quality equipment I have and of course, DVDs are generally a lot cheaper.[/QUOTE]

That’s the reason why DVD is still around and Music CDs are around the prices and equipment more then suffice for most buyers. BD are for the audiofile hifi. I even have BD standalone player but it plays all the other media physical medium still so I haven’t given DVD or CDs up yet.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2722378]So with users posting alt links does this mean MyCE is on their radar to be shutdown as well now???[/QUOTE]

What movie does Myce.com circumvent?:confused:

Myce is aiding a felon? Aiding and abetting? Who knows these days, I can see a time in the not so distant future the words “backup” and “copy” will be tagged and the FBI or special branch will be knocking on your door.
As we are doing song lyrics on this thread,
Labi Siffre one sang “[I]The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become[/I].” I hope that’s true with this stupid issue.
When I buy a DVD, I want to watch a film, I don’t want to see an FBI warning, I don’t want to see endless (it seems that way) trailers for other films and I don’t care what multitude of companies were involved in the making of a film.
I JUST WANT TO WATCH A FILM!
The other daft thing is on the cover, it says "this content is copy protected"
If so why the FBI warning? What a load of bull.

Off topic a little @alan1476 Why would a lawyer want to steal in excess of a hundred gunmen. What’s he going to do with them? :wink:

[QUOTE=voxsmart;2722468]Myce is aiding a felon? Aiding and abetting? Who knows these days, I can see a time in the not so distant future the words “backup” and “copy” will be tagged and the FBI or special branch will be knocking on your door.
As we are doing song lyrics on this thread,
Labi Siffre one sang “[I]The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become[/I].” I hope that’s true with this stupid issue.
When I buy a DVD, I want to watch a film, I don’t want to see an FBI warning, I don’t want to see endless (it seems that way) trailers for other films and I don’t care what multitude of companies were involved in the making of a film.
I JUST WANT TO WATCH A FILM!
The other daft thing is on the cover, it says "this content is copy protected"
If so why the FBI warning? What a load of bull.

Off topic a little @alan1476 [B]Why would a lawyer want to steal in excess of a hundred gunmen. What’s he going to do with them? ;)[/QUOTE][/B]

If you read the quote correctly it was "[B]One lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns …” LOL.[/B]

Alan,
it was just a jest! I did read it properly. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722399]What movie does Myce.com circumvent?:confused:[/QUOTE]

They can always phish and say MyCE provides the link to sites that has software to circumvent the Studios protection. It doesn’t take much of a stretch for them to make such a connection where there is no connection to be had just the mere fact they would do so is also a common action nowdays.

• The UK. has just announced the Legal copying of DVD’s. and CD’s.

If it’s legally acceptable in court to copy and Rip Discs> then it must be legally defendable, everywhere.