DVDFab secondary copy for laptop?

vbimport

Hey all, I’m a long time, extremely satisfied Fab owner. I was so impressed with the program on first use I bought the premium lifetime and have never regretted it! (also bought the fox and it is RARELY needed.)

My question is regarding this purchase. I bought my first nice laptop a couple months ago and wondered if I would be able to use my Fab on it as well as my tower. Sometimes I am out of town and want to back something up on it…

DOES my lifetime premium allow me a secondary, fully functional, PERSONAL use copy of the program?

appreciate you all,

The Buk

[QUOTE=BukowskiSoul;2503253]Hey all, I’m a long time, extremely satisfied Fab owner. I was so impressed with the program on first use I bought the premium lifetime and have never regretted it! (also bought the fox and it is RARELY needed.)

My question is regarding this purchase. I bought my first nice laptop a couple months ago and wondered if I would be able to use my Fab on it as well as my tower. Sometimes I am out of town and want to back something up on it…

DOES my lifetime premium allow me a secondary, fully functional, PERSONAL use copy of the program?

appreciate you all,

The Buk[/QUOTE]

You can install and register it with your reg key on your laptop but it is suggested that you not run the program on both systems at the same time :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503258]You can install and register it with your reg key on your laptop but it is suggested that you not run the program on both systems at the same time ;)[/QUOTE]

It seriously has been such a long time I have no idea what/where my key IS lol

sorry I’m such a doofus :cool:

[QUOTE=BukowskiSoul;2503572]It seriously has been such a long time I have no idea what/where my key IS lol

sorry I’m such a doofus :cool:[/QUOTE]

You can send off for your reg key here-> http://dvdfab.com/support.htm :wink:

Gracia’s Amigo

[QUOTE=BukowskiSoul;2503606]Gracia’s Amigo[/QUOTE]

Any time my friend it is what we are here for :smiley:

enjoy the rest of your week :flower: