Dvdfab rips my movie into 4 parts?

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2556916]I don’t use PowerDVD (at least can’t remember, the last time I used it), but I think you need to load/open for example the VTS_01_0.[B]IFO[/B] for whole movie playback…Just like you would with VLC…[/QUOTE]

Yep! That’s the way to play a folder with the DVD structure. If the OP really wants one file then VOB passthrough.

[QUOTE=90312;2556976]Yep! That’s the way to play a folder with the DVD structure. If the OP really wants one file then[B] VOB passthrough[/B].[/QUOTE]

:iagree: or save as .iso image.

thanks guys yall are giving me some great info. whats a iso image, and how do you play it?

[QUOTE=blazze2;2557064]thanks guys yall are giving me some great info. whats a iso image, and how do you play it?[/QUOTE]

iso is a container that holds the 4 parts you mentioned and to play it you need a virtual drive to mount the image then can play it with any DVD playback software. Here is link to the free DVDFab virtual drive http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-virtual-drive-1-1-1-8-out-317196/

I see AGJ jumped in and answered your question :clap:

Thanks AGJ :wink:

blazze2,
VLC media player is a free player that will play your movie either way. It will play the the folder (with the 4 parts) or the iso image simply by clicking on the folder or the iso image file. It will play an iso without the need to mount it with a virtual drive.