DVDFab renewal

vbimport

I am trying to renew my DVDFab product. When filling out the required infoI try to put the 20% discount code in the box but it tells me I have not entered it correctly. Also Where it asks what country the only thing I find by scrolling down the list is ‘U. S. Minor outlying islands’. Am I to assume that this includes the continental United States as well?

[QUOTE=baggman;2627855]I am trying to renew my DVDFab product. When filling out the required infoI try to put the 20% discount code in the box but it tells me I have not entered it correctly. Also Where it asks what country the only thing I find by scrolling down the list is ‘U. S. Minor outlying islands’. Am I to assume that this includes the continental United States as well?[/QUOTE]

When you go to enter the 20% off code are typing it in or doing a copy and paste ? if the copy and paste please make sure the highlight does not go beyond the last letter.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2627875]When you go to enter the 20% off code are typing it in or doing a copy and paste ? if the copy and paste please make sure the highlight does not go beyond the last letter.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

I entered the code by typing it in and it said it was incorrect. Got a little impatient with the thing and just went ahead without the code. My guess is that maybe the thing expired before I could use it. Typed it in three times and got the same result.:frowning: Thanks for the response though…

Sorry you was not able to use the discount code :frowning:

To be honest you would be better off going with the lifetime registration rather then having to renew every year or two, with the lifetime reg you would save more then 20% in the long run. :iagree:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks, SJ. Point well taken.:iagree:

You’re more then welcome my friend. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]