DVDFab removes DVD and Blu-ray decrypter from BluFab

Note to self: Do NOT upgrade to 9.1.3.6. Stay on 9.1.3.5

Please do not post things that you “suppose” as facts. You are misinformed, but don’t help the Fair Use opponents by spreading statements that are not true.[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2723413]I’m really dissapointed with Fengtao, as they don’t seem to be fighting back. I would almost certainly attempt to turn that sh*t around, and point my finger at the real problem. Instead, without the core functionality they’ve always been best known for, it will be very hard for them to be able to make enough money to survice.

I guess what really bothers me is the fact that AACS LA is probalby celebrating. For the next few years, those cocky bastards willl be lying to governments everywhere, telling them about how much piracy was reduced when DVDFab died (despite the fact that piracy probably won’t go down nearly as much as they will claim). That way, they can get more (uneeded, undeserved, and heavily abused) power, which they will use to drive more companies out of business.[/QUOTE]

I think Dvdfab will be around for years to come and I have a good Idea what Fengtao is up to with his new business Model don’t write him off yet.:bigsmile::disagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2723075]I wonder if developement of PassKey will be dropped too…:([/QUOTE]I doubt it and I wil not say anymore or my personal thoughts of what I would do if I were in his shoes but get it fixed.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2723545]don’t write him off yet.:bigsmile::disagree:[/QUOTE]

I prefer not to…:disagree:
But after all commotion from 2 weeks ago,the silence now is deafening…:cool:
I hope that they stand up against the AACS consortium again…:iagree:
Not for me and my license,but to provide everyone with the option to get our fair use rights forced through the greedy throats of the multimedia industry…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2723547]I prefer not to…:disagree:
But after all commotion from 2 weeks ago,the silence now is deafening…:cool:
I hope that they stand up against the AACS consortium again…:iagree:
Not for me and my license,but to provide everyone with the option to get our fair use rights forced through the greedy throats of the multimedia industry…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]I agree with you roadworker the only thing in his way now is being able to take payments given he sits in China he does not have to answer to the USA courts only circumvent the Injunction and Laugh at the AACS.

Think about Dvdfab passkey he has to sell the new BDFAB now without a decrypter it would make a great third party plugin for those that purchase the program think about it.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2723548]Think about Dvdfab passkey he has to sell the new BDFAB now without a decrypter it would make a great third party plugin for those that purchase the program think about it.:)[/QUOTE]

I thought already about that a few days ago,but to quote myself:

If they remove the decryption feature,there will be a significant pricedrop needed to let their business model survive…
Nobody’s gonna pay the premium price anymore for DvdFab’s software,while other similar tools are around that can be bought for 29.99-39.99 $ with lifetime upgrades…
It’s the included decryption that justified Fengtao’s price range…nothing else…

So,if only Passkey stays around as “decryption plugin”,I think they have to read my post…;):bigsmile:

Trouble is with that is one by one the AACS is going to do the same with all of the companies they can and most of them take advante or digitial river as their payment processors and they will be blocked Just like dvdfab was until they come up with a way to process payments so anything that decrypts bluray is on the chopping block at this point they will have to figure a way around it maybe their own processing company to take payments Maybe Fengtao will do that be good money in it who knows .:smiley:

Crypto currency,buddy,crypto currency to start with…:wink:
So they can process their sales for now while still trying to figure out other ways to process payments…:bigsmile:

I told all you guys that nothing has changed, now or in the future, there has been much speculation and information that had no credibility, even I was misinformed because I was not privy to the real time news. I only knew what I read and sometimes things change. This time for the better. In my personal opinion Fab and all the other programs will be around for many many years, doing exactly what they always did, give us a great product. :wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2723555]Crypto currency,buddy,crypto currency to start with…:wink:
So they can process their sales for now while still trying to figure out other ways to process payments…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Where there is a will there is a way. Believe me, these payment processor’s are not fools, they want the business, they will find a wrinkle in their conundrum to allow them to process the payments, this too will pass.