Dvdfab registration

vbimport

In december of 2009 i purchased dvdfab dvd to dvd product and it was registered and worked just fine. This morning I went to use the product and the product showed that it was expired. I tried to reregister it and it would not register the product to show that it was not expired. I ended up uninstalling the product and going into the registry and removing all references to DVBFAB and then reinstalling the product and then registering the product. It now shows that it expires on DEC 9 2011 as it should. Is there any way to avoid having to go into the registry and delete all reference of the product to get it registered again if shows up expired again.

Same here. The never expiring Mobile Option is now expired. retrieved a new key. paste it into the registration box. Program never restarts. Quit program then it restarts with old key and still says it’s expired.

Not much of loss though, It hasn’t produced a mp4 with proper audio sync in the last 6 tries on 6 different dvds. Pretty much given up on it and use DVD decrypter and Nero recode instead.

[QUOTE=daden123;2498322]In december of 2009 i purchased dvdfab dvd to dvd product and it was registered and worked just fine. This morning I went to use the product and the product showed that it was expired. I tried to reregister it and it would not register the product to show that it was not expired. I ended up uninstalling the product and going into the registry and removing all references to DVBFAB and then reinstalling the product and then registering the product. It now shows that it expires on DEC 9 2011 as it should. Is there any way to avoid having to go into the registry and delete all reference of the product to get it registered again if shows up expired again.[/QUOTE]
What is the URL of the Website you purchased Fab at?:wink:

If you bought from any of these websites your product might be blacklisted. I am not saying it is or you did, its just a thought.:wink:

I uninstalled 6.xx and installed the 7 beta. double clicked on the DVDFab key file, told windows to use DVDFab7 to open file because DVDFab didn’t install the proper file associations and it works again.

Still can’t produce a watchable generic mobile of Lawrence of Arabia, however.

drm

[QUOTE=drmargarit;2499341]Same here. The never expiring Mobile Option is now expired. retrieved a new key. paste it into the registration box. Program never restarts. Quit program then it restarts with old key and still says it’s expired.

Not much of loss though, It hasn’t produced a mp4 with proper audio sync in the last 6 tries on 6 different dvds. Pretty much given up on it and use DVD decrypter and Nero recode instead.[/QUOTE]

I have been using DVDFab for a very long time and have never had a audio sync issue, guess I’m just one of the lucky ones :smiley:

Wow, never, not ever, well hardly ever get sync issues? I’ve been using it for at least 2-3 years and have had about a 75% success rate. Lawrence of Arabia sync’ed ok on both Nero and DVDFab but playback was jerky on both. Had to use Nero at 29.9 frames instead of 23.9 to get it smoothed out.

I guess when skynet becomes self aware this process with be set and forget…

DRM