DVDFab Region Reset V1.0.0.3

vbimport

DVDFab Region Reset is free

DVDFab Region Reset allows you to change region setting of popular Blu-ray players with a single click.It uses the widely-known so-called region “hacks” for these players, applying them with the bare minimum of user effort. This makes your playback software essentially “region free” or more accurately “multi-region”.

Download Region Reset

Thanks SJ

And so it came to pass… :bigsmile:

Good job SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Does this tool work with DVD’s also? I have some VOB files which are PAL and how do I use this tool. Thanks

I dont have a blu-ray player for my pc, but i’m curious. Does it have limited times you can change your region code? On my DVD drive i think i can change my region code 5 times.

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2654137]Does this tool work with DVD’s also? I have some VOB files which are PAL and how do I use this tool. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure about this one as I can’t find a change log for the latest version.

Previous versions didn’t but there was talk a while ago about adding this functionality.

DVDFab Passkey will do what you want although there are other alternatives but if you’d like to discuss alternative software feel free to ask in the main Movie Copy Software forum as the sub-forum we’re currently in is just for DVDFab products.

[B]Wombler[/B]