I don’t know where I go wrong:sad:, all I did is:
- Insert the source DVD into DVD drive.
- Open DVDFab Platinum 126.96.36.199.
- Choose the source folder.
- And then DVDFab quits immediately:eek: without any error message.
I tried several DVDs and none of them work, DVDFab keeps quitting before reading them. I copied those DVD into my hard drive, open DVDFab, choose the source folder and DVDFab quit immediately, too.
I used DVDFab Platinum 3 before and it worked great! I really don’t know why DVDFab 4 acts like this.
Yeah… I did “clean uninstall” and re-installed it many times:
- Remove data in “Application” and “Prefetch” folders
- Remove folders in “Program Files” and “My documents”
- Use RegSeeker to clean my registry.
My computer has McAfee Enterprise VirusScan 8.5i and it is well configured and updated. I scanned my pc for virus several times, and used Kaspersky online scan + spybot 1.5 to clean mailwares, but they find nothing but some “cookies”.
Could anyone help me? Thanks you very very much.