DVDFab purchase/registration

vbimport

I have an extensive movie collection and would like to purchase DVDFab to use the 2D to 3D conversion program. I attempted to buy the All-In-One with lifetime registration but could not buy as I reside in the USA. Is there any way around this or are we in the US barred from purchasing? Thanks for all responses.

[QUOTE=jdbrzo;2607276]I have an extensive movie collection and would like to purchase DVDFab to use the 2D to 3D conversion program. I attempted to buy the All-In-One with lifetime registration but could not buy as I reside in the USA. Is there any way around this or are we in the US barred from purchasing? Thanks for all responses.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Myce.com forums. I will have an answer for you soon, hopefully.:wink:

I read somewhere DVDfab was having some problems with USA purchases and was working on a fix. I not remember exactly where I read that but think it was their website but was not able to locate it to link. Another program having similar issue as well for USA purchases

This is a complex issue that effects not only DVDFab but other vendors of decryption technology as well. Please see the explanation [B]here[/B], and remember that it is a very fluid situation.

[QUOTE=signals;2607306]This is a complex issue that effects not only DVDFab but other vendors of decryption technology as well. Please see the explanation [B]here[/B], and remember that it is a very fluid situation.[/QUOTE]
Thankyou, that should help our members. In this instance that link will stay. its in the interest of all DVD Fabbers.

[QUOTE=signals;2607306]This is a complex issue that effects not only DVDFab but other vendors of decryption technology as well. Please see the explanation [B]here[/B], and remember that it is a very fluid situation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stepping in to explain.

Not a very satisfactory situation for US customers so hopefully you manage to get something resolved.

I see someone has suggested selecting another country as a temporary workaround.

I suspect the answer to this is possibly no, but does this actually work?

[B]Wombler [/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2607340]Thanks for stepping in to explain.

Not a very satisfactory situation for US customers so hopefully you manage to get something resolved.

I see someone has suggested selecting another country as a temporary workaround.

I suspect the answer to this is possibly no, but does this actually work?

[B]Wombler [/B][/QUOTE] No, I would think not, because as soon as you click on the link, any link, it is routed by IP address.