DVDFab->PS3 - "unknown data" - "data type not supported"?

vbimport

I’ve used 5.1.1.0 to convert a VIDEO_TS to an avi using the Mobile PS3 option (I did not change ANY defaults after click the to PS3 option FWIW).
I used Twonky to serve-up the resulting 900MB file to the PS3 and after attempting to play it end up with “unknown data” - “the data type is not supported”. I can play the file on WinDVD and VLC.
I have plenty other AVI’s that play just fine. What is the very basic thing I am misunderstanding about the “Convert to PS3” option??

Thanks!

hi,

When using convert to PS3 option, the create file must be MP4 file, not AVI file, AVI file cannot be played by PS3, please check it .

[QUOTE=Ting;2153057]hi,

When using convert to PS3 option, the create file must be MP4 file, not AVI file, AVI file cannot be played by PS3, please check it .[/QUOTE]

This is what I believe I have done. Device = PS3, profile = "Playstation 3"
“the profile is used to create m[4(h264 + aac) file, which can be played in Playstation 3”. I have changed NOTHING else.
The resulting format does not play on the PS3; I can only play it on the PC. What am I doing wrong?

hi,

It is strange, or maybe you try to adjust the param of output, and try it again.

Please provide more information about your problem, I have test it in our PS3, it is work no problem.

Thanks.