Dvdfab problem

vbimport

i have used dvdfab to compress and copy my movie collection to another hard drive so i wouldnt lose them.
now when i try to extract the movie using dvdfab from its location and burn it, i cant get dvdfab to recognise it.
any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated, i used to be able to use this method in the past. my operating system is windows 7.
cheers
tempo6966:clap:

If you’ve already ripped them to hard disk then the protection has already been removed so you don’t need to use DVDFab again.

Just burn the files with your favourite burning software.

[B]Wombler [/B]

[QUOTE=tempo6966;2604957]i have used dvdfab to compress and copy my movie collection to another hard drive so i wouldnt lose them.
now when i try to extract the movie using dvdfab from its location and burn it, i cant get dvdfab to recognise it.
any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated, i used to be able to use this method in the past. my operating system is windows 7.
cheers
tempo6966:clap:[/QUOTE]

Hi tempo6966

Are you able to access those problematic files using such programs like DVD Shrink or play them with any media players like WinDVD ?

[B]@tempo6966 [/B]- Forgot to ask, what format did you compress the files to?

If they’re standard DVD Video files then you can just burn them to DVD as I’ve said above, if they’re some other format though then you’ll need to convert them back to DVD Video.

[B]Wombler[/B]