DVDFab Problem with Install

vbimport

Hi,

My mom uses noting but DVDFab to burn movies… She’s had it for years.She bought the update installed and ,but,when she clicks on th eicon nothing happens… I’d fix it but I’m 826 miles away and she doesn’t know much about pc’s… I can’t find a contact number for them. Can somebody please help me so I can helpl my mom…

Thank You,

Amy

First off Welcome to the forums Goldfeather

This should have been posted in the DVDFab forum you’d get better help in there
but I’ll try to help by giving you a link to the DVDFab site there you can find some
support http://www.dvdfab.com/en/support.htm

Here is a link to the DVDFab form on here
http://club.myce.com/f116/

Hi GoldFeather :slight_smile:

Moved your thread over to the “DVDFab / DVD Region+CSS Free” forum :wink:

[QUOTE=Goldfeather;2525550]Hi,

My mom uses noting but DVDFab to burn movies… She’s had it for years.She bought the update installed and ,but,when she clicks on th eicon nothing happens… I’d fix it but I’m 826 miles away and she doesn’t know much about pc’s… I can’t find a contact number for them. Can somebody please help me so I can helpl my mom…

Thank You,

Amy[/QUOTE]

Hi Goldfeather and welcome to MyCE! :flower:

Tell your mom to uninstall the software and reinstall.

If that fails do a clean uninstall using this guide then reinstall.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hell, if she is like me she will NOT know how to do it. What a way to treat custermers… Bummer I guess I will have to find some other software till DVD Fab comes out with something else…
Harry

[QUOTE=Harry Moyles;2532948]Hell, if she is like me she will NOT know how to do it. What a way to treat custermers… Bummer I guess I will have to find some other software till DVD Fab comes out with something else…
Harry[/QUOTE]

Yo Harry you have a response in the other thread on your issue and BTW there tis nothing wrong with DVDFab :cool:

Nothing wrong here Harry

Not with DVDFab

Just to let others know Harry’s issue has been resolved, here is a reply from him in a PM with my reply back…

Hi Harry

Glad to hear you finally got it going :clap::clap:

Yeah the registry does have multiple entries of all software and hardware and can be very hecktic trying to find everything you are looking for which is why I made the guides for other users/members, however like you there are many people who still have problems in the registry…

Just glad you had someone who was able to do it for you :cool:

If you have any more issues don’t hesatate to ask us, we will always be here to help the best we can :iagree:

Have a great weekend :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]