DVDFAB Platinum5 lost mobile option

vbimport

:frowning: I’m totally confused.
I purchased DVDFAB Platinunm for $49.99 in July this year and had the mobile options.
I’ts now disapeared, I been through the registration key process a dozen times but the end result is always that the mobile option has expired.

Am I wrong in asuming that I purchased the Mobile option originally for $49.99?

Any help would be grateful, I’m currently very dissapointed and feel ripped off.

Thanks
Gary:sad:

lets start with the obvious - uninstall, do a clean reinstall of latest version, re-apply key see what happens ?

Hi,
Uninstalled and downloaded new version.
Re entered the registration key but it says “evaluation period expired please purchase new liscence”

I can run the DVDFAB5 program but still dont have the mobile option.

When I look at the “help” window it also confirms that the mobile option is diabled.

I requested the new key to work with version 5 but it looks identical which suggests that I was already running V5

Thanks
Gary

the mobile option is a seperate program that costs extra. You probably used up your 30 day free trial thinking that you already bought it

Fab Platinum with mobile options costs $69.98.

Thanks evryone, looks like I shall have to buy the mobile option then, I obviously missed the fact somewhwere.:iagree:

Thank you
Gary:)

[quote=Gaz944;2139652]Hi,
Uninstalled and downloaded new version.
Re entered the registration key but it says “evaluation period expired please purchase new liscence”

I can run the DVDFAB5 program but still dont have the mobile option.

When I look at the “help” window it also confirms that the mobile option is diabled.

I requested the new key to work with version 5 but it looks identical which suggests that I was already running V5

Thanks
Gary[/quote]If you had Platinum v4 then you should not have to buy the mobile option again for v5. When you buy v5, the checkbox to buy the mobile option is selected by default, i.e. you would have to purposefully not buy the mobile option not to have it. It is not clear to me what your starting point was with DVDFab.

I originall purchased FabDVD Decripter4 for $49.99.
I cant b4 100% sure but I think there was a prompt to upgrade to V5 for free.

Is it possible this is where I lost the mobile option?

I still have the download for V4, could I uninstall V5 and reinstall V4 but would the registration key still work?

Thanks for helping

Gary

OK, I uninstalled V5, and installed the older V4, I now have the mobile option back, should I leave it like this and forget about V5?

Gary

The v5 requires a different key, which you can get for free at dvdfab.com. You can keep v4 installed also as a backup. Here is the link to get the new key: http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

QUOTE=signals;2139805]The v5 requires a different key, which you can get for free at dvdfab.com. You can keep v4 installed also as a backup. Here is the link to get the new key: http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm[/QUOTE]

:clap:
All sorted, that worked, thanks very much for your help.

Gary:D

Welcome to V5! :slight_smile: