DVDFAB Platinum

ok…So after reading over and over how easy and great this product is, I made the purchase last night and tried to back up my first movie I own, BOLT, immediately I get some error message and cannot burn.

First of all, where can I view the Licensee info?

I read the tutorial and still cannot figure out. Guys, I’ve been using DVD Shrink. Can someone please explain to me how to back up dvd movie using dvdfab in dvd shrink terms? I can tell you right now that their support is NONEXISTENT as nobody responds to my emails at Fengtao.

Moving you to DVDFab forum.

sorry and thanks…where would dvd fab forum be?

[quote=dc1225;2244282]ok…So after reading over and over how easy and great this product is, I made the purchase last night and tried to back up my first movie I own, BOLT, immediately I get some error message and cannot burn.

I read the tutorial and still cannot figure out. Guys, I’ve been using DVD Shrink. Can someone please explain to me how to back up dvd movie using dvdfab in dvd shrink terms? I can tell you right now that their support is NONEXISTENT as nobody responds to my emails at Fengtao.[/quote]
Did you use the free trial before you bought the software. There are many tutorials here on this forum and on the Fab Website, just saying you got an error does not give us much information to help you. :wink:

[QUOTE=dc1225;2244282]ok…So after reading over and over how easy and great this product is, I made the purchase last night and tried to back up my first movie I own, BOLT, immediately I get some error message and cannot burn.

I read the tutorial and still cannot figure out. Guys, I’ve been using DVD Shrink. Can someone please explain to me how to back up dvd movie using dvdfab in dvd shrink terms? I can tell you right now that their support is NONEXISTENT as nobody responds to my emails at Fengtao.[/QUOTE]

What error message do you get ? if it is about CSS protection then maybe you downloaded the software from the wrong website…but…without knowing what the error message is it will be hard to pin point the problem area :frowning:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…of course, I don’t recall the error message, I got uber mad and rebooted my computer right away. I think that when I got the error, I was still in trial period, not yet registered…their registration process is a weird one. I think I now maybe have the registration completed. Also, their tutorials, they use like different terminology than what it is too so which makes it confusing. Somebody needs to take engrish 99 over again at dvdfab.

Do you know where/how I can view the Licensee info to see if my name’s on there?

how do you guys back up your movies? Full Movie? Main movie? is main movie like the dvd shrink equivalent? Also, for the target, you have to select the E: drive if you want to load the blank disk?

well almost 24 hours after trying, I was able to finally burn a movie using Full Disc mode.

[QUOTE=dc1225;2244303]Do you know where/how I can view the Licensee info to see if my name’s on there?[/QUOTE]

With DVDFab open click on the Check mark that is on the title bar…upper right corner and select About

ok, thank you SJ…I think that was the problem. It did not fully register the first time and I had to re register and it worked.

[QUOTE=dc1225;2244316]ok, thank you SJ…I think that was the problem. It did not fully register the first time and I had to re register and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Glad we was able to help :wink:
Have a nice day :flower: