Dvdfab platinum

vbimport

hi, i dont know if anyone can help, i downloaded and payed for dvd platinum about a year and a half ago and about a month i tried to upgrade to the newest version but when i went to put in my registration code, it didnt work, i have tried to contact dvdfab but they dont seem to answer my emails and there is no number to call them. i have recently changed my isp and have a new email, i have explained this in my email, but there has been no reply. has anyone any ideas on what to do? much appreciated.

[QUOTE=davie72;2113505]hi, i dont know if anyone can help, i downloaded and payed for dvd platinum about a year and a half ago and about a month i tried to upgrade to the newest version but when i went to put in my registration code, it didnt work, i have tried to contact dvdfab but they dont seem to answer my emails and there is no number to call them. i have recently changed my isp and have a new email, i have explained this in my email, but there has been no reply. has anyone any ideas on what to do? much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

They probably can’t find you in their database without your old email address.

Click on the link provided below (screenshot attached), fill it out and send it.
When retreiving your new key, be certain to request the key for v.5.xxx.
The 4.xxx key will not activate the Fab 5.xxx applications.

http://dvdfab.com/changemail.htm

thanks, will give it a go

[QUOTE=davie72;2113528]thanks, will give it a go[/QUOTE]

Good luck and let us know…