DVDFab Platinum w/ Assault on Precinct 13

I just bought Assault on Precinct 13, and before I watch it, want to make sure I get a copy of it on my computer in case the DVD gets scratch.

I downloaded DVDFab Platinum and ran through the process of making a copy of the DVD, but there is no .exe file or anything similar so I can play it.

I am missing something very minor here, but just don’t know what it is yet.

Any help? Maybe I am not even using the best software for this…

No help at all? :frowning:

Hi :slight_smile:
I tried DVDFab a couple of years & whilst the program has changed in that time, I’ve not felt the need to go back.
AnyDVD + CloneDVD2 have been more than enough for my needs.
If you don’t want to try that route, then try DVDDecryptor

Sorry if I misunderstand, but you are searching a software to watch the movie on your computer? Then you need something like powerDVD.

I agre with geno888. Can’t believe I missed that. Concentrating on other things.

Sorry if I misunderstand, but you are searching a software to watch the movie on your computer?

• Sorry I wasn’t clear :confused:

Basically, I want to rip the DVD onto my computer, and then watch it on here, while being able to rip it back onto a DVD.

Does this explain it a bit better?

Actually, it’s not very clear for me.

Do you want to rip a movie on your harddrive, watch the movie on your computer, and then put the movie on another dvd?

In other words you want to do a copy of a movie, isn’t it?

Do you want to rip a movie on your harddrive

• Yes

watch the movie on your computer

• Yes, but I don’t want to play it using the DVD.

then put the movie on another dvd

• I want to take the DVD files that I can play off my computer, and burn them onto a DVD so I can play it on the DVD as well.

AnyDVD will remove the protection, enabling you to do what you want. Then use use something like CloneDVD2, DVD Decryptor, DVDFab Platinum etc to rip to HD or backup to DVD.

What program can I use to watch it on my computer? I didn’t know you could watch it when it wasn’t burnt onto a DVD.

Do I just use Power DVD as suggested earlier?

That’s all you need for to watch DVD.

Damn, I might have to rethink things a bit lol. I have 6 hard drives, and only 30gb left.

Make that 2.5gb left :frowning: