DVDFab Platinum problem

vbimport

I just finished the trial version with no problems. Today I purchased it, now it is saying the disc contains CSS protection, cannot burn. I purchased it and downloaded it from dvdfab.com. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

[QUOTE=snoboardchk911;2149746]I just finished the trial version with no problems. Today I purchased it, now it is saying the disc contains CSS protection, cannot burn. I purchased it and downloaded it from dvdfab.com. What am I doing wrong? Thanks![/QUOTE]

First what version are you running? sounds like you unchecked one of the features of Dvdfab plat. Go and check over your settings again.

If you are getting the css protection message then you did not download from dvdfab.com. You downloaded it from dvdfab.net and that is also the site you bought it from. So go to dvdfab.com and download it from there or go to the dvdfab section of this forum and download it from the thread that is started about it.

[QUOTE=GJ;2149797]If you are getting the css protection message then you did not download from dvdfab.com. You downloaded it from dvdfab.net and that is also the site you bought it from. So go to dvdfab.com and download it from there or go to the dvdfab section of this forum and download it from the thread that is started about it.[/QUOTE]

So true forgot about that scam of software imitating other legit software company. Get your refund back if you did get from dvdfab.net they are just plain scam.

fengtao software is a legitimate company. dvdfab.com and dvdfab.net including dvdidle.com, are all fengtao software.

fengtao, for legal reasons, sells dvdfab from dvdfab.net and offers the download of non-css protected dvdfab from dvdfab.com

purchase from dvdfab.net

download from dvdfab.com

simple, no scam

[QUOTE=troy512;2149846]fengtao software is a legitimate company. dvdfab.com and dvdfab.net including dvdidle.com, are all fengtao software.

fengtao, for legal reasons, sells dvdfab from dvdfab.net and offers the download of non-css protected dvdfab from dvdfab.com

purchase from dvdfab.net

download from dvdfab.com

simple, no scam[/QUOTE]

Oh I see well then my mistake…but they should better inform those wanting to buy the correct software. Customer shouldn’t be confused as which software to buy, that is how you bring back customers and keep the business going.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2150110]Oh I see well then my mistake…but they should better inform those wanting to buy the correct software. Customer shouldn’t be confused as which software to buy, that is how you bring back customers and keep the business going.[/QUOTE]

and i agree with you. :iagree:

actually when you click the purchase link from dvdfab.com you are redirected to dvdfab.net. confusing, is it not. :slight_smile:

i was a user of dvdfab decrypter, purchased dvdfab platinum and promptly received the css message. i emailed support with no response, thought my money was had by a scam company. eventually i got it all worked out.

I just finished the trial version with no problems. Today I purchased it, now it is saying the disc contains CSS protection, cannot burn. I purchased it and downloaded it from dvdfab.com. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

all you need to do is re-install the new version from dvdfab.com. if you have already tried this do a normal uninstall of dvdfab then reinstall the new version from dvdfab.com.

[quote=troy512;2150135]and i agree with you. :iagree:

actually when you click the purchase link from dvdfab.com you are redirected to dvdfab.net. confusing, is it not. :slight_smile:

i was a user of dvdfab decrypter, purchased dvdfab platinum and promptly received the css message. i emailed support with no response, thought my money was had by a scam company. eventually i got it all worked out.

all you need to do is re-install the new version from dvdfab.com. if you have already tried this do a normal uninstall of dvdfab then reinstall the new version from dvdfab.com.[/quote]
Actually when you click the purchase link you get a message saying" Your order will be placed on dvdfab.net, the secure online store then you need to click[B] Buy Now[/B] and then you are redirected to dvdfab.net. I posted a screen clipping for you to see. When I purchased I never had a problem because I still had some time left on my trial and just entered my reg key.