Dvdfab Platinum No Disc

I need help i can burn movie, it works on my desktop but doesn’t work on my laptop and also doesn’t work on my dvd player ( no disc). i have magic i/o buner it can burn only DVD-R. :bow:

Sounds like a suspect burn. What sort of media (dvd-r blanks are you using)?

I use playo dvds(staples). i can burn movie if i stored the movie in HD then use shrink with nero software. i tried with the diffrent settings.

Hi KHP and welcome to the DVDFab Forum section
The blank disc’s that you are using are not very good to use try using a different brand, also in common setting make these changes

Write Speed…4x or 8x
Write Type of DVD-R Media…SAO Writing
DVD Writable Media (DVD-5) Size…4464 (use customize in drop down )
Set Booktype to DVD-ROM…(put a check in the small box)

and make sure you set the booktype it will increase the chances better compatibility :smiley:

(Edit)…Never buy store brand DVD’s

Thanks for your help but no luck. I tried diffrent blank media but still didn’t work.

Hi KHP
just been going over your comments on your issue and have not seen what the type of media that you are using are you using +R or -R most older DVD Player will not read +R media also some laptop are the same way if you are using or trying to use the +R type media try bitsetting (Booktype) one and see if that works
:smiley:

thanks again,

i use DVD-R blank media .My computer is 2 year old. DVD+R won’t work on my burner.

Have you checked to see if the disc have been closed(finalized) if not you can download Nero CD Speed to check use the link below it is free

http://www.cdspeed2000.com/

Thanks
StormJumper
can you check nero speed

this ia another dvd