DVDFAB Platinum-ISO Icon

I am new at using this but according to the “write” feature you can take a dvd folder and convert it to a ISO file. The tutorial says to hit the ISO icon in the target area.
I do not see any ISO icon… Is there something I am missing here.

Thanks, Ken

[QUOTE=kenshireen;1978277]I am new at using this but according to the “write” feature you can take a dvd folder and convert it to a ISO file. The tutorial says to hit the ISO icon in the target area.
I do not see any ISO icon… Is there something I am missing here.

Thanks, Ken[/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s Ken:

It looks like a disc on top of a piece of paper with the right top corner folded.

See my crappy attachment :o

Bob,
thank you… I would never have known that was an iso icon. Is this standard for the industry or just dvdfab… By the way it appears that dvdfab is far superior to dvd shrink and dvd decrypter. If you choose “5” instead of “9” if will compress a file if it is larger than 4.3G…correct… I don’t know if compress is the correct word…since the program says it does no compression.

[QUOTE=kenshireen;1978289]Bob,
thank you… I would never have known that was an iso icon. Is this standard for the industry or just dvdfab… By the way it appears that dvdfab is far superior to dvd shrink and dvd decrypter. If you choose “5” instead of “9” if will compress a file if it is larger than 4.3G…correct… I don’t know if compress is the correct word…since the program says it does no compression.[/QUOTE]yes DVD-5 for single layer blank discs and DVD-9 for dual layer blank discs.

Yes the .iso output is industry standard. You can use it with any .iso capable software.