DVDFab Platinum - How Make Autoplay of Copy Jump to Main Menu?

I want to make my DVD copies automatically “Jump to Main Menu” when inserted instead of being forced to go thru all the Previews & other stuff that a viewer is typically forced to see before getting to the main menu on the original DVDs. Although I want to bypass this stuff on an autoplay insertion, I still want to preserve the ability to select Previews and such from the Special Features selection in the Main Menu. But I digress …

What is the best way to make a “Jump to Main Menu” happen on autoplay?

If this is not an automatic feature of the “Full Disk” copy function :sad: , it would be REALLY NICE to add a checkbox for user selection before clicking the Start button to make the Jump happen during the rip/copy/build process. :iagree:

If making such a jump happen requires using the “Customize” function, what are the process steps required to make it happen?

(These issues would be nice to add to your pending Tutorials as well. :iagree: )

Thanks for the help in advance,
powerjak

Hi powerjak,

I’m using not only DVDFab Platinum. A second program helps me to do the things that i cannot do with DVDFab. It called “ConvertXtoDVD” from VSO. It’s not free and i’m not sure, if it helps you. Try out the trial version. There is an option to go directly to menu or video.

Here you can read the official text from VSO:
ConvertXtoDVD was formely known as DivxToDVD
ConvertXtoDVD converts and burns your internet movie files to a compatible DVD.
ConvertXtoDVD is a 1 click solution to convert your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Divx, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream
formats. It converts your single files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL
video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. The version 2 uses a
completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.

Key features:

• Supports Divx, Xvid, Mpeg4, Mov, AVI, WMV video format and much more
  • Supports AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3 and much more audio format
  • Can merge up to 4 hours of data from multiple movies or episodic files
  • Support subtitles files (SRT SUB or IDX)
  • NTSC / PAL format or auto
  • Widescreen, full screen or auto
  • Automatic chapter creation and edition
  • Fast preview mode to check if the source is not damaged
  • Quality mpeg2 encoder
  • Fast mpeg2 encoder (max speed in registered version only)
  • Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank dvd
  • reliable burn engine integrated (all format supported)
  • Themes/skin support
  • Dockable dialogs / customizable interface
  • Variable options and settings for advanced users
  • Support of Double Layer format
  • Multilingual support
  • Automatic and or Editable Menu, with background edition
  • Conversion PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL

Registered version removes the watermark in the output video and encodes faster.
ConvertXtoDVD is not affiliated to DiVX Networks.
more information available at http://www.vso-software.fr
— END OF OFFICIAL VSO TXT —

Don’t buy another program!

Use the Jump2PGC Upon DVD Insert Feature of PgcEdit. Guide on site.

Regards

Direct link to guide. PgcEdit is one powerful tool to have in your arsenal! Once you start learning the basics you’ll find you will be using this tool for most of your DVD editing like I have.

Perhaps Fengtao can consider this feature as a future enhancement…not a high priority on my wish list.

That’s an excellent guide Les.

Very useful and very comprehensive.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I have to agree with blutach. PGC Edit rocks! Blutach has been very helpful to me for his guides. And I can’t forget to give praise to r0lZ for his wonderful program.

Strat

You guys are great … :bow: … Thanks for the help, I knew there would be smart folks with some easy answers!!!

Great Forum … Even Better People!

Thanks again to all who took the time to read & reply.

Regards