DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.7.6 is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.7.6 is out (July 30, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.7.6:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.7.6 (July 30, 2008)
* Fix: A silent exit problem when copying DVD to DVD in certain cases, which was introduced in 5.0.7.5, sorry.

5.0.7.5 (July 29, 2008)
* New: Reduced time (up to 50%) to analyze title. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Update language files.
* Fix: A crash problem when copying DVD to DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when converting DVD to Mobile in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A freeze problem when analyzing title in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)

5.0.7.2 (July 27, 2008)
* New: Rewritten DVD writable media detection routine, now it’s more easy to use.
* New: Added option “Auto” for “Write Type of DVD-R Media” in “Settings -> DVD -> Write”, which will choose suitable type from SAO or Packet writing.
* New: Added option “Memorize user interface options”, and it’s disabled by default.
* New: Updated VSO burning engine.
* New: Updated A/V codecs. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Update language files.
* Fix: A crash problem when showing Preview in certain cases, which was introduced in 5.0.6.0.
* Fix: Wrong aspect ratio problem for Preview.
* Fix: “Task cancelled” when converting DVD to Mobile in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the quick fix! Hadn’t even noticed.

Version 5.0.7.6 has made a change to the MKV processing of H264. Here is the output from MediaInfo:

Video
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Simple@L1

However, there are the following problems:

[ul]
[li]Stream still cannot be recognized by mkv2vob or tsMuxer_GUI so I am unable to try it on the PS3.[/li][li]The file size of my test chapter has dropped from ~250MB to less than 100MB.[/li][li]The following part of the profile is being ignored which is probably why the file is so small:[/li][/ul]

<vcodec name=“h264”>
<!-- profile( baseline=0, main=1, high=2) -->
<generic profile=“1” level=“41” />
</vcodec>

AVI creation with H264 works fine on the same content. The profile used can be found here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-0-7-5-out-249573/#post2101384

[QUOTE=Complication;2101772]Version 5.0.7.6 has made a change to the MKV processing of H264. Here is the output from MediaInfo:

However, there are the following problems:

[ul]
[li]Stream still cannot be recognized by mkv2vob or tsMuxer_GUI so I am unable to try it on the PS3.
[/li][li]The file size of my test chapter has dropped from ~250MB to less than 100MB.
[/li][li]The following part of the profile is being ignored which is probably why the file is so small:
[/li][/ul]

AVI creation with H264 works fine on the same content. The profile used can be found here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-0-7-5-out-249573/#post2101384[/QUOTE]I don’t think this fix was for that problem :\

Never the less, a change was made and problem is different than what I previously reported.

[QUOTE=Complication;2101775]Never the less, a change was made and problem is different than what I previously reported.[/QUOTE]yeah i understand :slight_smile:

thank you

i havent even used 5075. i did two movies today but with 5072.

thank you

Thanks

Excellent Fengtao, thanks.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Nice Job Fengtao and Ting!!:clap::clap:

top bananna

Great work guys

Asbac

Truly amazing work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

Many thank to you and the others in your team, for keeping DVDFab on top of things in this way. Really do appreciate that a great deal.:iagree:

My daughters also send their regards and thanks. :flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

Really like that new bit " detecting writable media " which appears just after the copying process, and then goes on to burn a copy once the disc has been detected.:iagree:

Great work! :clap::clap::clap:

[quote=Metallica Boy;2101958]Really like that new bit " detecting writable media " which appears just after the copying process, and then goes on to burn a copy once the disc has been detected.:iagree:

Great work! :clap::clap::clap:[/quote]

Agreed, that’s one of my favorite new additions.

This software keeps getting better and better.

Support cant get much better than this. Less than 24hrs, and this was the first prolem I have had in a long time. Thankyou Fengtao.:clap:

DITTO: Alan, best support of any program :slight_smile:

Hi Fengtao,
7056 still closes abruptly during OPEN DVD SOURCE. I’ve sent you what I hope is the crash report. Thanks

I had purchased DVDfab platinum on 04232008 ver. 4 and on the website said if I purchased before 05082008 I would receive free updates for life.
I can not get a response to any update information. I received a key file for version 4 through email, but no version 5. How many people have had this problem and have I wasted money. Below is email information. Is avangate or DVDfab at fault?

Your payment for your online order placed on http://www.dvdfab.net on
2008-04-23 11:57:15 has been approved (order reference number:
1893826).

This email contains your PAYMENT RECEIPT.

Shortly you will receive an email with detailed product LICENSING
INFORMATION and technical support contact information.

We remind you that orders for http://www.dvdfab.net are processed by
Avangate BV as the authorized vendor of DVDFab Software Inc products.

Please note that Avangate BV will appear on your card statement,
instead of DVDFab Software Inc.

For your convenience, you can also check your order status online,
at:
https://secure.avangate.com/help/order-lookup.php?LANG=en

if i down load 5076 will this wipe out the errors in previous dvdfab editions?