DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.5.0 is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.5.0 is out (July 2, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.5.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.5.0 (July 2, 2008)
* New: Added DirectShow decoder support for Preview, which means preview can work like real DVD player now.
* New: For preview, user can enter/exit full screen, and can switch audio while playing.
* New: Added option “Decoder” in “Settings -> General -> Preview”, user can choose from “Internal” and “DirectShow”.
* New: Added options “Video Decoder” and “Audio Decoder”, user can choose specific filter from all the installed DirectShow filters.
* New: Updated VSO burning engine.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: A freeze problem when opening DVD if PathPlayer is enabled in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD if PathPlayer is enabled in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when copying DVD if option “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” in enabled in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when using “Write Data” in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when converting process has just started in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A low quality problem when using H.264 1-pass encoding, from version 5.0.3.0. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A/V sync problem when using 2-pass encoding in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: Video can’t be played on PS3 when using ps3.default profile. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Excellent, thanks Fengtao and Ting
Rock & Roll…:cool:

And hip & hop

Regards

Thank you and your team very much for your hard work…Bob

:bow::bow::bow:

Thank you

thank you

Thanks Fengtao And Ting!

Excellent work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

Many thanks for all the hard work which you and your team put into updating the code like this. Appreciate that a very great deal.:bow:

My girls also send their regards and thanks. :flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

What is the best place for getting help with Error message 116.

Using Memorex DVD+R. Have tried the latest versions of DVD Fab Gold and Platinum

Hi jedzim,

Memorex is bad media, try Verbatim to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

ok, I will go out and buy Verbatim and see if it makes a difference.

Thank you

Excellent work has been done on this new release, you really do have the best product on the market for DVD backups :cool:

Thank you, [I]Fengtao[/I]!
And I would like to offer you the updated [B][I]Russian language pack[/I][/B] for [B]DVDFab 5.0.5.0[/B] ([I]DVDFab_RUS.lng[/I] and [I]Report_RUS.lng[/I] files)

Language_pack_RUS.zip (10.7 KB)

[quote=jedzim;2087140]What is the best place for getting help with Error message 116.

Using Memorex DVD+R. Have tried the latest versions of DVD Fab Gold and Platinum[/quote]That error message was generated by the VSO burning engine. You can get specific help with that from the link in my sig, but I think they will tell you the same thing Fengtao did in post #11.

I have NEVER seen software support like this! DVD fab was one of the BEST investments I have ever made, money WELL spent. Fengtao and Ting truly believe in what they do. Thank you and thanks for this great forum. I would be lost without it.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2087148]Hi jedzim,

Memorex is bad media, try Verbatim to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

I must like Russian Roulette or something, but I got a good deal on a Memorex 100 bundle for less than 20 bucks and have burnt several copies on them, and so far, no problems. However, you can only pull that trigger so many times…

Colin

Fengtao and Ting

You are too good

thanks

[quote=colin.p;2087384]I must like Russian Roulette or something, but I got a good deal on a Memorex 100 bundle for less than 20 bucks and have burnt several copies on them, and so far, no problems. However, you can only pull that trigger so many times…

Colin[/quote] Its not that they wont burn, its the fact that in 6 months will you be able to watch them, the degradation of Memorex media is horrid in my personal opinion, but this is off topic so lets get back to DVD Fab and this new release. I love it.:iagree:

wow version 5.0.5.0 already, just the other day I updated. Thank you for all your hard work DVDFAB, and support #1