DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.3.0 is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.3.0 is out (June 6, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.3.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.3.0 (June 6, 2008)
* New: Updated H.264 codec to improve encoding speed. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: PathPlayer doesn’t work on Semi-Pro (US) and Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show (US).
Note: both DVDs need PathPlayer enabled to remove copy protection.
* Fix: A crash problem at DVDFab startup in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: Two crash problems when using H.264 2-pass encoding in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A/V sync problem when using 2-pass encoding for certain DVDs, like Zathura, National Treasure 2. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Get it while it is HOT…

DVDFAB. You’re HOT…

I will try to see if the automatic function works.

Thanks Fengtao,

You’re the Greatest

Chow!!!

Can’t wait to get home and try it.
Thank you!

Thanks Fengtao! Doesn’t one need the Platinum or Gold version of DVDFab Decypter to enable Path Player, or will it function with the Free version?

Great work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

Many thanks for all the hard work which you, and the others in your team, put into keeping DVDFab constantly updated in this way.

My girls send their thanks and regards as well. :flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim. :smiley:

Great work!! Will test it later when I get home from work…Again thank you and your team for all your hard work…Best regards…Bob…

As always the support from you guys is awesome.
:bow::bow::bow: :clap::clap::clap:
Will give it a try tonight.

[QUOTE=fursten10;2071959]Thanks Fengtao! Doesn’t one need the Platinum or Gold version of DVDFab Decypter to enable Path Player, or will it function with the Free version?[/QUOTE]

A. Try it
B. Buy it, you tighta#$%

:stuck_out_tongue:

thanks 4 hard work

Fengtao you and your team are the best. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

bean55

For those of you interested, I was able to decrypt and burn “Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show,” using the newest version of DVDFab Decrypter 5.0.3.0 (Free), without having to enable PathPlayer, as Fengtao indicated would be necessary (I don’t think it’s automatically enabled in the Free version). I can’t speak for whether the same success would hold for “Semi-Pro,” but don’t see why it wouldn’t. Great work, Fengtao!

Rock & Roll…:cool:
Can’t wait to take this new puppy for a spin.

Before I had the paid version I used to use the free version with path player. The default for DVDFab is to use path player when required (e.g. there is copy protection). So you probably did use path player. I recommend turning on path player for all movies (see docs) so that you can use the skip to menu and remove annoying PGC options.

Thanks a ton.

Can’t wait to get home and give it a ride.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting!

the movie kush freezez up i cloned movie

well i still have the message error “reading wriring error control” with the same old movie “the jackal”[bruce-willis] using the 3 options in pathplayer
i could not post the picture here on this thread…i posted before on thread 5028

Thanks for the welcome

thank you

The automatic updater alert function is not working here. Before installing this new version and pressing the button in the settings, nothing happens. :sad:

Thanks