DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.5 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.2.5 is out (May 26, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.5:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.2.5 (Mya 26, 2008)
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Content may be removed for multi-story title, like “American Gangster” (US).
* Fix: “Split” mode asks for double layer media.
* Fix: A crash problem when using “VOB” profile. (DVDFab Mobile Option)

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Man… you guys are really fast!!! I have not yet even learnt version 4.1.2.0, and now I have to learn version 5.0.2.5.

Just hope that the “Check for New Updates” works!! I shall try it.

Keep the good work.

Thank you

I’m sure this update has made many people happy.
Thanks!

Thank you for all your support and great work…Best Regards…Bob…:clap:

Wow that was quick. You guys do a great job as always.

PJ

[I]Thanks again for all the great updates!!!:bow::clap:[/I]

just updated and saw that the minor problem I reported in thread;

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/media-center-does-not-interpet-dvdid-generated-5-0-2-0-a-245243/#post2065113

has been corrected in this release. great work!

regards

thank you

Well I am happy as always, but seeing a new Version makes me happier. Now I can start testing again LOL. I never had any problems with the last version, but I will always look forward to an update.:iagree:

thanks 4 the hard work

i would like to learn how to use like nds and playstation 2 and phone can some1 tell me or show me how to use them please

[QUOTE=kenbra;2065159]thanks 4 the hard work

i would like to learn how to use like nds and playstation 2 and phone can some1 tell me or show me how to use them please[/QUOTE]There is a guide http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2065163]There is a guide http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/[/QUOT

thanks alot fore the info

wow i missed this somehow. Thank you Fengtao and Ting

Anyone that tried the automatic notifier updater this time? I tried but nothing happened and when I pressed the ‘Update’ button in the settings, the program just shut down. :sad:

After the installation of this 5.0.2.5 version it will show that there isn’t any new update when I press that button, so hopefully it will work when the next version is released. :flower:

[QUOTE=Bob;2065397]wow i missed this somehow.[/QUOTE]
Me too…:doh:…anyway,
Rock & Roll…:cool:

Thanks for the great work,you guys work fast.

[quote=Gummigutta;2065418]Anyone that tried the automatic notifier updater this time? I tried but nothing happened and when I pressed the ‘Update’ button in the settings, the program just shut down. :sad:

After the installation of this 5.0.2.5 version it will show that there isn’t any new update when I press that button, so hopefully it will work when the next version is released. :flower:[/quote]

I was using 5.0.2.2. I click on “Check Now” on the automatic update. I did not get any error, but a window pop up and said that there is a new version available, but request for version update 5.0.2.5 is not available.

It asked me to check for update later.

Another window pops up and requested for me to send a report to DVDFAB.

I tried this several times and got the same result. Anyway, I think it is somewhat fixed, considering the last time (version 5.02.) did not work at all.

Chow.

[QUOTE=Sea Monster;2065507]I was using 5.0.2.2. I click on “Check Now” on the automatic update. I did not get any error, but a window pop up and said that there is a new version available, but request for version update 5.0.2.5 is not available.

It asked me to check for update later.

Another window pops up and requested for me to send a report to DVDFAB.

I tried this several times and got the same result. Anyway, I think it is somewhat fixed, considering the last time (version 5.02.) did not work at all.

Chow.[/QUOTE]I’m running Vista, perhaps that’s why I never got the crash report option.

I’m sure that one day it will work, as intended. :wink:

Did I mention in my request for help that I was trying to BU American Gangster? I don’t recall doing so. Anyway, you guys fixed a problem that I was specifically encountering! :bow:

Fengtao has ESP :slight_smile: