DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.2 is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.2.2 is out (May 23, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.2.2 (Mya 23, 2008)

*  New: Added option "Create dvdid.xml which can be used by Windows Media Center" in "Settings -> DVD to DVD".
* New: Added option "Memory amount used for converting" in "Settings -> DVD to Mobile -> Generic". The default value "Auto" should work well, and you can choose from "Low", "Normal", "High" and "Max" to see which one works best on your PC. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: "Split" mode doesn't work in certain cases.
* Fix: "Split" mode doesn't output ISO file for second disc when target is ISO.
* Fix: Files in target folder will be deleted when converting DVD folder to ISO file.
* Fix: Converting speed slowed down on some PC in last 5.0.2.0 release. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: Several crash problems in certain cases.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you guys, great work as always.

I’m really impressed how fast you work!

Thank you for all your hard work…Will test it later…Thank you…Bob…:clap::clap:

Thanks Guys for the latest update.
You Rock!

PJ

Rock & Roll…:cool:

Keep on rockin

Hi to everyone.Second time posting but reading the forum since 2005.Thank you Fengtao,Alan,Signals,Maineman,Stormjumper,Jimbo,Bob.You have been very helpful all these years.I have learn so many things from you!!! Now, I just made a test with the new version 5022 to see if the problem with ‘‘split mode’’ is fixed.Me i had the '‘split’'problem from version 4120. I split a movie from my HDD and i am very pleased to say that now Disc 1 and Disc 2 play without problem. Fengtao ,YOU ARE [B]No 1. Thank’s very much for your efforts.KEEP GOING[/B][I]!!! [/I]
[I] Best regards to all, ant1rock. [/I]

Thanks for update!

Generic 2 pass (h264-AAC) now works. Problems I see so far are as follows:

1. PSP - cropped movies in full native resolution (480x202, 480x262, etc.) are not avaialable in all settings. The only way I can get properly cropped movies with 3.3+ firmware setting is to go to 3.3+, then go to psp default select and deselect the correct crop, then go back to 3.3+. This bug has been out there for several months and I have posted about it.

2. HD DVD and Blu-ray discs are not readable. This is not because my drive’s key has been revoked. I have LG GGW-H20L drive.

3. PSP - 2 pass does not work on full length movies. It has not worked for at least 6 months. I really wish this would be fixed, I have been asking for over 5 months. It does not work with Windows XP or Vista. This is definately a bug with software and not hardware issue. This is error I get in Vista 32 bit (SP1):
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DVDFabConsole.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.8
    Application Timestamp: 4821606e
    Fault Module Name: msvcrt.dll
    Fault Module Version: 7.0.6001.17052
    Fault Module Timestamp: 474ffc43
    Exception Code: 40000015
    Exception Offset: 00064595
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: ad92
    Additional Information 2: 181cadc5009a02371ee3c8043eb8f2b9
    Additional Information 3: e3f5
    Additional Information 4: 3fbcdad98458eca7b5763fb40a0ceea1

I’m having trouble understanding how to remove the menu from DVD files on my pc when I try to burn with this program.Can anyone give me some insight on this? Thanks…

Was there some issue with files being deleted? If so, does this beta fix that?

Regards

For Blutach:

• Fix: Files in target folder will be deleted when converting DVD folder to ISO file.

The AutoCheck Update function did not work.

I am using 5.0.2.0. when I click “Check Now” with the “Check New Version automatically” checked.

It says I have the latest version…shouldn’t DVDFAB5 automatically download the program and install it automatically, or at least informed me that there is an update available.

I think the Check New Version Automatically is just placed there for show…It does not seems to be working.

I bought up this issue during the 5.0 Beta and many of you folks were saying that the Update will not work in beta but will be fix in the stable release.

So…it is still not working…

Any ideas if it will be fixed.

Thank you

@seamonster

It can be that the updater is fixed in this version, but it will only work on the next update. i.e. the bug was in the 5.0.2.0 version.

great stuff guys

Asbac

[quote=Gummigutta;2063321]@seamonster

It can be that the updater is fixed in this version, but it will only work on the next update. i.e. the bug was in the 5.0.2.0 version.[/quote]

Thanks…

I did not it see it in the HISTORY…or “What’s New” !! So I assumed that it may be a lower priority comparing to other bugs.

Thank you anyway…

SeaMonster,See this from the tutorial ‘’
[B] ‘‘Check for New Version Automatically[/B] ‘‘
Checking this box will instruct DVDFab to check its home website for new version releases each time the programis started. It will not automatically download the update, you must do this manually. The “Check Now” button forces an immediate version check.’‘
Also.
Second test with ‘’ split mode’’. V. 5022 split also my second disk like a piece of cake. I think that this version solve ‘’ split mode’’ problem.

ant1rock

I believe the “Check for Update” feature only checks for stable updates (full released versions). Beta updates would not be considered stable.

**** my bad, I thought this was a Beta release ****

Thank you Fengtao and Ting…i’ll run mobile at Max and see what happens later :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Rockwig;2063343]I believe the “Check for Update” feature only checks for stable updates (full released versions). Beta updates would not be considered stable.

**** my bad, I thought this was a Beta release ****[/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s:

Nope this is a full release :clap: