DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.0 is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 5.0.2.0 is out (May 9, 2008):

DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.0.2.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

5.0.2.0 (May 9, 2008)
* New: Brand new user interface, more easy to use.
* New: All-in-one installer for DVDFab Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter. User can try any one, then decide which one to buy.
* New: Added “Customize Split” mode to copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs using “Customize” way. Ideal for episode/season DVD.
* New: Titles are listed by playback order now, if PathPlayer is enabled.
* New: Created “dvdid.xml” file when copying DVD, so that Windows Media Center can retrieve cover art and movie info from internet automatically.
* New: Added option “Copy Original IFO Files” in “Clone” mode.
* New: Added option “Move icon to system tray when minimized” in “Settings -> General”.
* New: Added option “Disable screensaver when processing” in “Settings -> General”
* New: Added option “Check Now” to check new version immediately in “Settings -> General”.
* New: Added option “Send IFO Files” in “Settings -> Info” by using new Report program. No need to use email program anymore.
* New: Crash report can be sent by using new Report program too.
* New: Updated language files.
* New: Rewritten A/V sync engine. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Increased converting speed up to 20%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added option “Supported by Device” and “Zoomed by Source Aspect Ratio” in “Advanced Resolution Settings”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added profile for iriver X20. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A freeze problem if PathPlayer is enabled when opening DVD like “Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead” (US).
* Fix: A freeze problem if PathPlayer is enabled when opening DVD like “The Orphanage” (US).
* Fix: A playback problem for “Cloverfield” (US) when copying “Full Disc”.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening “Cloverfield” (US) if “Main Movie” is the first copy mode.
* Fix: Angle button may be shown when playing multi-angle title.
* Fix: Several crash problems in certain cases.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Dear Fengtao!

As a pretty new customer I’d like to thank you for work!

Unfortunately I still get an error 300 when trying to split a DVD.
Example: Lost S2, StarWars 6,…

great program fengtao once again,
I have a problem on customize ui the image picture isn’t working.Otherwise it rocks…

Out at last…Out at last…

Oh! Mighty Fengtao…DVDFab 5.0… is out at last.:clap:

Hi Pianoman, maybe you use a special CGP in version 4, which is not available in version 5? Please check CGP setting in “Settings -> DVD to DVD -> Split”, and choose “DVDFab” as default CGP to see the result.

Hi bennybjorn, thanks for the report, we have updated the installer, please re-download to see the result.

Hi Fengtao!

Thanks for your help! I did set the CGP to “blank screen” but will try your recommended settings later!

Fengtao,

Since I bought DVDFab Platinum V4 on 4/30/08, I should be licensed to use both DVDFab Platinum 5.0.2.0 and the mobile option.

What is the exact process to download and register the new verisons?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Bob

[quote=rjruby;2053974]Fengtao,

Since I bought DVDFab Platinum V4 on 4/30/08, I should be licensed to use both DVDFab Platinum 5.0.2.0 and the mobile option.

What is the exact process to download and register the new verisons?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Bob[/quote]

1. Download DVDFab 5
  2. Request V5 Key

[quote=DVDKingdom;2053975]1. Download DVDFab 5
2. Request V5 Key[/quote]

Thanks for the prompt response.

Thank you again for a great product…You and your team have done a great job…
Keep up the great work…Best Regards…Bob…

I also continue to get error=300 when splitting. After I set Default CGP to DVDFab.

I have tried DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD image as source, and “DVDFab”, “Black Screen” as CGP, all is working ok in “Split” mode. Does anyone else has this problem?

[quote=fengtao;2053998]I have tried DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD image as source, and “DVDFab”, “Black Screen” as CGP, all is working ok in “Split” mode. Does anyone else has this problem?[/quote]Fengtao
See this thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/spilt-problem-244441/
and this one: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/jump-split-title-not-working-244582/

@Fengtao & Ting:
Thanks for the new version!

@Ting:
Possible Bug: 2-Pass Converting did not work (generic). After first pass time and fps counts normal, but no beginning of second pass.

One pass converting works fine.

(2-Pass converting works fine with 5.0.1.5 beta)

Please check it, thank you.

Rock & Roll…:cool:
Just about to take this puppy around the block.

Dear all, if you get error=300 for “Split” mode, please re-download DVDFab 5.0.2.0 to see the result.

Amiga Freak, I just done a 2-pass test, and it’s ok. Could you please re-download and try again to see the result? thanks.

my update exe file says that the latest update is 4.0.1.2 (running latest 5.0 beta though)

trying to update from the “check for updates” causes error and shutdown

Will download when i get home tonight.

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Hi pythonis,

Please download latest official version from our server directly, thanks.

I just tried “Check Now” feature and it works ok.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Just tried it myself and had no problems. Thanks Fengtao, I just did a complete reformat of my drive so this will be one of my first additions. Thanks again.