DVDFab products 184.108.40.206 is out (May 9, 2008):
DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 220.127.116.11:
18.104.22.168 (May 9, 2008)
* New: Brand new user interface, more easy to use.
* New: All-in-one installer for DVDFab Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter. User can try any one, then decide which one to buy.
* New: Added “Customize Split” mode to copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs using “Customize” way. Ideal for episode/season DVD.
* New: Titles are listed by playback order now, if PathPlayer is enabled.
* New: Created “dvdid.xml” file when copying DVD, so that Windows Media Center can retrieve cover art and movie info from internet automatically.
* New: Added option “Copy Original IFO Files” in “Clone” mode.
* New: Added option “Move icon to system tray when minimized” in “Settings -> General”.
* New: Added option “Disable screensaver when processing” in “Settings -> General”
* New: Added option “Check Now” to check new version immediately in “Settings -> General”.
* New: Added option “Send IFO Files” in “Settings -> Info” by using new Report program. No need to use email program anymore.
* New: Crash report can be sent by using new Report program too.
* New: Updated language files.
* New: Rewritten A/V sync engine. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Increased converting speed up to 20%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added option “Supported by Device” and “Zoomed by Source Aspect Ratio” in “Advanced Resolution Settings”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added profile for iriver X20. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* Fix: A freeze problem if PathPlayer is enabled when opening DVD like “Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead” (US).
* Fix: A freeze problem if PathPlayer is enabled when opening DVD like “The Orphanage” (US).
* Fix: A playback problem for “Cloverfield” (US) when copying “Full Disc”.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening “Cloverfield” (US) if “Main Movie” is the first copy mode.
* Fix: Angle button may be shown when playing multi-angle title.
* Fix: Several crash problems in certain cases.
* Fix: Several minor problems.