DVDFab Platinum, burn problem

vbimport

Greetings all, new to cdfreaks but not new to burning dvd’s. I tried your search for my problem but couldn’t find it. Some history: I have used DVDShrink and DVD Decripter and DVDfab. Am now trying and was planning on buying the new DVDFab Platinum but have found a glitch that is having me reconsider. I have now burned 9 movies with the DVDFab Platinum. 6 of those 9 I have to reburn, (or will have to when I get time). DVDFab Platinum gives no error, says burn completed successfully, then when I go to watch the movie they won’t play on either of my pc’s or my sony dvd player. “No disk” is the common error although once it did try to read it and would read for only a fraction of a second then stop. Not even DVDFab Platinum recognizes the DVD it just burned. I am using the same media I have been using and it is the same batch which up until this time I have made no coasters, (well except for the initial newbie errors). I have never had a DVD not play that was reported as burned successful until DVDFab Platinum. Any help would be appreciated!

which version is it. i just loaded fab plat 3.3.5.5 and burned 3 moves up two now no problems some moves now are new protection like saw 3 so have been told