DVDFAB Platinum and Mobile

I recently purchased DVDFAB Platinum and Mobile. Both were successfully downloaded and installed on my computer. Was able to copy one dvd successfully. Today I went to copy two more dvd’s. Put dvd in laptop and started running the dvdfab program. Selected ipod mode so that it would copy in a mpeg4 format. Went to conversion settings to have it run twice and hit start. Approximately 25 seconds into converting it locks up and wants me to send an error report. Now when I try and run it it almost looks like I have a partial screenshot of one of the pages of dvdfab. If I click on a subwindow and drag it it almost acts like an eraser and erases some of the window. Hope that makes sense. Any suggestions for what could be wrong? I am running my virus scan and haven’t had anything come up.

Thank you.

[quote=ldhardin;2199993]I recently purchased DVDFAB Platinum and Mobile. Both were successfully downloaded and installed on my computer. Was able to copy one dvd successfully. Today I went to copy two more dvd’s. Put dvd in laptop and started running the dvdfab program. Selected ipod mode so that it would copy in a mpeg4 format. Went to conversion settings to have it run twice and hit start. Approximately 25 seconds into converting it locks up and wants me to send an error report. Now when I try and run it it almost looks like I have a partial screenshot of one of the pages of dvdfab. If I click on a subwindow and drag it it almost acts like an eraser and erases some of the window. Hope that makes sense. Any suggestions for what could be wrong? I am running my virus scan and haven’t had anything come up.

Thank you.[/quote]
Hopefully a member of the MOD Squad will transfer this to the proper location

Storm Jumper,
Thank you for the information. I’ll give it a try and see what we come up with.

[quote=ldhardin;2200294]Storm Jumper,
Thank you for the information. I’ll give it a try and see what we come up with.[/quote]
:confused:Not sure what info you are refering to, unless you are talking about what is in my signature :slight_smile: