I have something similar to this, but it’s after the Fab opens. I have the open DVD Source that just sits continues to run, you see the progress bar continuously moving from left to right. But, it will finish in HOURS not seconds. I’ve done this multiple times, I have purchased the Platinum version. This used to work great for me when it was an older version but now it’s killin me! I’ve waited up to 3-4 hours for it to FINALLY open up the DVD. Meanwhile, things are pretty much locked up on the PC, can’t open anything because it just seems to be in this endless cycle. I’ve tried to kill the processes in Task Monster but that’s pointless. In the end, a reboot is necessary and it’s a hard reboot too.
I’m running WinXP SP3 on a Celeron 2.5 Ghz w/ 3 Gigs RAM, the burner is a SATA Pioneer DVR-212D (just updated the firmware yesterday to 1.28) and I’ve got it connected via a Silicon Images SATA Raid Card.
You know, the old version works just great, I have that running on an old XP box and it cuts through the DVD like a hot knife through butter. But 220.127.116.11 is just brutal. My buddy has a likewise setup and he’s experiencing the same problems, old vers were great, new ones are buggy. Sorry, but this is really making me unhappy, I paid my money, so I’d really like to get this fixed.