DVDFab Platinum 5.0.50 Will Not Register

vbimport

Downloaded latest version, applied for the updated registration key, copied that into the key section, DVDFab Platinnum saya “Thank You…”, then it re-starts the application, but it’s still the trial version.

Anyone else have the same problem?

The problem is now resolved.

Bad wording on the request form, it asks for your details if you have an already registered copy of DVDFab Platinum, and the version number, I thought it meant the version you were upgrading from, not what you have upgraded to.

Still all done and it’s still the best product around after using quite a few.

[QUOTE=Buzz9991;2089784]The problem is now resolved.

Bad wording on the request form, it asks for your details if you have an already registered copy of DVDFab Platinum, and the version number, I thought it meant the version you were upgrading from, not what you have upgraded to.

Still all done and it’s still the best product around after using quite a few.[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear you figured it out… and btw,
welcome to cdfreaks…:wink:

I’m having the same problem but I’ve tried both the old version key and the new version key and it just says thank you and restarts to the trial version. I’ve tried removing it completely and rebooting and reinstalling and it still doesn’t work. This is very frustrating since I spent money on this great product. Please can anyone help me out?

please, with dvdfab closed, double click the key file which you received in your email.

Thx a ton, I actually did that before and it didn’t work; I just forgot to try it after reinstalling and rebooting. Works Great!

[QUOTE=maineman;2089789]Glad to hear you figured it out… and btw,
welcome to cdfreaks…;)[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: