DVDFab Platinum 4 registration problem

I just downloaded the new version of DVDFab Platinum 4 and after the installation I got a message saying that this was a trial version and I should either purchase or re-register the program. Seeing as I already bought it I got my registration code via email and entered it in.

Now comes the problem. I copy paste the entire code (including asterisks) and paste it into the window. When I click OK, a message pops up saying thank you and that the program will restart with the registered version. But when the window closes and DVDFab restarts, I get the first registration window again telling me that I have a trial version.

I seem to be stuck in a loop and I was hoping there is a fix. Thanks in advance.

Leave out the asterisks

Hi Yodish
I got the same message when I installed the new version too,did not see why I got the message since it had already been done before so I just click the close button at the top right after it closed I opened DVDFab and it shows as registered.
Good to have a can of RAID around :bigsmile:

[quote=Yodish;1938376]I just downloaded the new version of DVDFab Platinum 4 and after the installation I got a message saying that this was a trial version and I should either purchase or re-register the program. Seeing as I already bought it I got my registration code via email and entered it in.

Now comes the problem. I copy paste the entire code (including asterisks) and paste it into the window. When I click OK, a message pops up saying thank you and that the program will restart with the registered version. But when the window closes and DVDFab restarts, I get the first registration window again telling me that I have a trial version.

I seem to be stuck in a loop and I was hoping there is a fix. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Please try, you should have key not a code. This makes me think something may be amiss here. I may be wrong. Please e-mail http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm their support team if you cannot get this resolved.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1938760]Please try, you should have key not a code. This makes me think something may be amiss here. I may be wrong. Please e-mail http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm their support team if you cannot get this resolved.[/QUOTE]

yeah just double click the key file.

<please, dont insult fengtao like this>:bow: