DVDfab Plat. Xbox360

vbimport

Hey all.

I have a lot of DVD movies, and i want alot of them to be on my computer running a vista media center. so i rip the DVD in DVD 9 with DVDfab Plat. then i konvert/rip those files to Xbox360 format WMN. And here i run into some problems. when i want to watch my movies on my Xbox or on my computer they start lagging and then freeze. if i use VLC player and just want the DVD 9 rip it works great, so its the rip to Xbox360 format that’s f*****g up anyone have an idea am im doing some thing wrong, is there any special formats or something i should choose to get it work ??

Hope someone can help me on this as i really want this to work. getting my new WHS soon :slight_smile:

[quote=Mirat;1997722]Hey all.

I have a lot of DVD movies, and i want alot of them to be on my computer running a vista media center. so i rip the DVD in DVD 9 with DVDfab Plat. then i konvert/rip those files to Xbox360 format WMN. And here i run into some problems. when i want to watch my movies on my Xbox or on my computer they start lagging and then freeze. if i use VLC player and just want the DVD 9 rip it works great, so its the rip to Xbox360 format that’s f*****g up anyone have an idea am im doing some thing wrong, is there any special formats or something i should choose to get it work ??

Hope someone can help me on this as i really want this to work. getting my new WHS soon :)[/quote]

Is your xbox running wireless, or is your computer housing the movies running wireless? My computer is wireless and sometimes I get some “sputtery” playback too.

Maybe you can get a MOD to move this to the DVDFAB Forum where I am sure you can get some help with this problem as a lot of the guys there use FAB to XBOX 360, Sorry I can’t help you as I only do movies to SL or DL media

moved to DVDFab Forum :wink:

Hi Mirat, first thing I would try is rip main movie only,and see if that helps…Also as azlord2 asked ,are you streaming wireless or wired? I stream wireless and have no such probs,however I stream with TVersity,works great for me…
Try the MP4 profile instead of WMV…Burn to disc and see if the Xbox plays it w/o probs,then it’s most likely the streaming…
Though I love Fab Plat, I prefer converting DVD to MP4 h.264 or WMV with MeGui… jm2cents, good luck!..