DVDfab Plat - Registration

vbimport

I am trying to get a new Key- and It saying I need to Up-date my e-mail

Because It expired oct10 2000 - I JUST BOUGHT IT LAST MONTH- When I Try to up date My e-mail It says E-mail Not Found

Help Help - Whats Up ???

Duz

[quote=duzmor;2049804]I am trying to get a new Key- and It saying I need to Up-date my e-mail

Because It expired oct10 2000 - I JUST BOUGHT IT LAST MONTH- When I Try to up date My e-mail It says E-mail Not Found

Help Help - Whats Up ???

Duz[/quote]
This is a Fab support problem, I am sure if you e-mail them with your information, they will sort you out.

This is a Bug In the New Beta DvdFab - I just Installed 4.1.2.0 and the The Key and it works Fine

Duz

When you said,
"… I just Installed 4.1.2.0 and the The Key and it works Fine…"

Are you saying that you entered the Fab 5 key with the Fab 4 application?
I doubt this would work.

I suspect you may have inadvertantly retrieved the Fab 4 key again, if in fact, you just activated Fab 4 with a key.

On Fengtao’s support page:
http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

There’s a dropdown for key retrieval. The default key right now is
DVDFab 3.x/4.x.
Please click on the dropdown to display:
DVDFab 5.x Beta

When I installed The Dvdfab Beta (5) with the 5 Key is when I get the E-mail error- When I install The 4.1.2.0 with the 4 Key Everything is fine

Again Just Bought DVDfab Last Month - It say’s Oct 10 2000 and to up date my e-mail = when I do it say’s my e-mail is not found - This is with DvdFab Beta 5

???

Duz

There is another thread dealing with the same issue. I have e-mailed support and hope to have an answer to share soon. Mine did the same thing when I tried to put in the key for Fab5. Said it expired in Oct 2000. I am sure I will get a response to soon to fix the problem. You are not alone:disagree:

i just upgrade from DVDFab gold to platinum today and the key they sent to me does not work .:sad:

That key should work on version 4 and not version 5.

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Select DVDFab v5 Beta.

Just got a new key from support download latest platinum 5.0.1.2 as support told me to now every thing works great thanks Feng:bow:

It was a small glitch in the e-mail system, its been fixed and now all should be well for everyone having this problem.

It Is Fixed - Thanks for all The Help

Duz:):slight_smile: