DVDFab Plat. Protection HELP!

I purchased DVDFab after using the 30 day free trial and it worked great during the trial. I purchased it today, registered it and when I went to copy a DVD I get the error “The disc contains CSS protection and this version of DVDFab Platinum cannot copy it.” So I immediately came here and read through the read first posts which says to read the tutorial first. So I did. In the tutorial it says that you can go under settings and look under protection (which is under the DVD link). So I went into my program and there is no protection or PathPlayer tab (as stated in the tutorial). Should I have purchased something else to be able to “check all the boxes under the protection tab” in order to remove the structure protection?

What am I doing wrong?? :confused:

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

[QUOTE=barnosky;2271544]I purchased DVDFab after using the 30 day free trial and it worked great during the trial. I purchased it today, registered it and when I went to copy a DVD I get the error “The disc contains CSS protection and this version of DVDFab Platinum cannot copy it.” So I immediately came here and read through the read first posts which says to read the tutorial first. So I did. In the tutorial it says that you can go under settings and look under protection (which is under the DVD link). So I went into my program and there is no protection or PathPlayer tab (as stated in the tutorial). Should I have purchased something else to be able to “check all the boxes under the protection tab” in order to remove the structure protection?

What am I doing wrong?? :confused:

Any help is GREATLY appreciated![/QUOTE] You didnt do anything that cant be fixed, just download it from this link and install it over the top of the program you have.
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

This is the CSS Version.

Thank you very much for your help!