DVDFab Plat and HAIRSPRAY

Hi From An Older Newbie:

Has anyone experienced any problems trying to copy the DVD movie HAIRSPRAY in any mode?:doh:

[QUOTE=neglecterus;2017986]Hi From An Older Newbie:

Has anyone experienced any problems trying to copy the DVD movie HAIRSPRAY in any mode?:doh:[/QUOTE]

The issues with this tittle was a problem a few vrtsion back but has been delt with long ago if you are having trouble may want to try cleaning the disc jf that doesn’t fix it try scanning the disc with Nero CD Speed you may have a bad disc …even if it plays just fine

Actually, I tried 2 copies of this movie and still could’nt rip it. Never tested it with Nero CD Speed—will remember that for similar future problems.

FYI, I am nearing the end of my 30 day trial with Fentago and am not very impressed with their support responses. If your interested, I can forward my emails to you that I sent to them detailing the problem. If yes, do I forward them as an attachment to you or what?

Thanks for your time.

[QUOTE=neglecterus;2018007]Actually, I tried 2 copies of this movie and still could’nt rip it. Never tested it with Nero CD Speed—will remember that for similar future problems.

FYI, I am nearing the end of my 30 day trial with Fentago and am not very impressed with their support responses. If your interested, I can forward my emails to you that I sent to them detailing the problem. If yes, do I forward them as an attachment to you or what?

Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

The name is Fengtao :slight_smile:
and if you need help this forum gives alot of support …also Fengtao reads this forum all the time and replys to members…if you are talking about email support most of his emails gets blocked lives in China you know

Yeah, I know he lives in China but where is the support team for the USA located in the USA?

Sorry, I meant to ask if the support team for the USA is located in the USA?

[QUOTE=neglecterus;2018034]Sorry, I meant to ask if the support team for the USA is located in the USA?[/QUOTE]

Yes the support team here is…“We the members of DVDFab forum here by grant you all the support we can give at no cost to you and on our own free time” :flower::bigsmile:
:cool:

Hi Again:

Read your message a minute ago. Thanks for the info.

FYI, I’m going to purchase DVDFAB Plat and am certain I’ll be accepting your invitation for support.

Thanks again.

[QUOTE=neglecterus;2018649]Hi Again:

Read your message a minute ago. Thanks for the info.

FYI, I’m going to purchase DVDFAB Plat and am certain I’ll be accepting your invitation for support.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Hi neglecterus
After you do purchase DVDFab Platinum you will find that you made a great buy :clap: :clap:
The product is updated fast as new protection and problems appear,…some times faster then you can use it :bigsmile:
and like I said Fengtao and Ting the brains behind this great product visit and read these threads ever day and also reply to the users
and again like I said we members help each other with problems :bigsmile:
Welcome follow member :flower: :clap: :clap: