DVDFab pinned to taskbar

OK I have never noticed this before so I like to know if any of you other users have this also…

If I pin DVDFab to the taskbar and right click on the icon on the taskbar to show it’s menu there is a section called “Tasks” as shown below…

The items are links to movies I copied e.g full disc and main movie.

Same here SJ

I just pinned it and got the same thing

Thanks bean :flower:

With all my tweaks plus my themes I create just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I did :smiley:

Nope it seems to be part of Windows 7

[QUOTE=bean55;2593904]Nope it seems to be part of Windows 7[/QUOTE]

Strange thing about that statement is that if you pin DVDFab to the start menu it is displayed as a menu not a link like all other.exe you pin to the start menu :confused:

Oh well no big deal as long as it’s normal for other users :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2593703]OK I have never noticed this before so I like to know if any of you other users have this also…

If I pin DVDFab to the taskbar and right click on the icon on the taskbar to show it’s menu there is a section called “Tasks” as shown below…

The items are links to movies I copied e.g full disc and main movie.[/QUOTE]

Mine reads, “DVDFab 8 Qt”

Windows7 Build 7601 SP1

[QUOTE=Jeffrey_P;2593945]Mine reads, “DVDFab 8 Qt”

Windows7 Build 7601 SP1[/QUOTE]

So would mine if I would have selected the v8 QT version, however the one shown in the image is from v8085 which I still have on my system. :wink:

I pin all my programs I use frequently to the taskbar on all computers whether they XP, Vista or Windows7.

If I remember correctly what you are seeing was a new feature fengtao added to the program some time ago but not sure when. Also Windows Media Player is similar when you right click the icon pinned to taskbar

Yeah it’s been there for a while now.

Not sure what use it is though. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]