DvdFab passkey And DvdFAb 6 and 7

vbimport

Have been using DVd Fabs for quite a while now since starting with the Css free. I dont do a lot of copying so I admit I am probably not tottaly up to date with it all ,but like to be ready with the latest for when I do. I currently have DVDFAb 6 and have installed the versin 7 beta. I also have downloaded the Passkey version. I have to say I am confused as to the purpose of the Passkey version. It would seem that Fab 6 and 7 have the same function and as I’m actually doing the copying with Fab , why would I need Passkey.

Passkey is like DVD Region + CSS Free and since you used that you know what it did. Passkey just has the BD option added and pathplayer along with a few more tweaks

Thanks AGJ. I kind of thought thats what it was but like to be sure. I just wish it would convert the format to NTSC from PAL as easily. The region codes are one thing but being from another region they are also in different formats.
Maybe someday.

[QUOTE=Camdids;2500844]Thanks AGJ. I kind of thought thats what it was but like to be sure. I just wish it would convert the format to NTSC from PAL as easily. The region codes are one thing but being from another region they are also in different formats.
Maybe someday.[/QUOTE]

If you need to convert ripped movie from PAL to NTSC you can use a free program called DVD Flick :slight_smile: just drag and drop the vob files to the work area and then open project setting and choose NTSC as the format click create DVD :smiley: