DVDFab Passkey 50% Discount in Limited-time

vbimport

DVDFab Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray 1-Year Special Offer
30% OFF, 50% OFF if you used AnyDVD before
Promotion Page :http://www.dvdfab.cn/anydvd_switch_promotion.htm

DVDFab Passkey for DVD
Remove all known DVD protections
Allow you to freely view any DVD and rip DVD to hard disk
Work with other software like DVD Copy, DVD Ripper to access unencrypted DVD content

DVDFab Passkey for Bluray
Remove all known Blu-ray protections
Help you watch any Blu-ray with no region limit and rip Blu-ray to hard disk
Work with other software like Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper to access unencrypted Blu-ray content

The Passkey 50% off will not last too long. Now you still have chance to get [B]Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray at 30$[/B]. Hurry up!

Advantages of Passkey:

:iagree: Built-in PathPlayer analyzing tool which automatically finds the correct playlist from the fake playlists on the Structural Protected discs.

:iagree: Automatically find the correct region code of a disc to make sure the backup works flawlessly.

:iagree: Allow users to limitlessly change the region code and even the internal counter of popular Blu-ray player software.

:iagree: Create image files (aka ISO files) of DVD and Blu-ray discs that can be mounted with the free DVDFab Virtual Drive.

:iagree: Small in size, fast in speed, and uses hardware acceleration during the decryption process.

Will the 50% discount apply to multi-year licenses…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2770645]Will the 50% discount apply to multi-year licenses…[/QUOTE]

Hey Kip, too bad you missed out on the Free Passkey, a few months back they gave it away for free. But all in all its a good deal.:wink:

I only asked just in case someone was curious…I have lifetime to all FAB products…just like I did for Slysoft but we now see where that is going…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2770645]Will the 50% discount apply to multi-year licenses…[/QUOTE]This promotion is only for the 1-year license, but renewals are cheap.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2770645]Will the 50% discount apply to multi-year licenses…[/QUOTE]This offer is still valid and it applies to lifetime licences as well just make sure and tick I use Anydvd then on the next page select Lifetime in the drop down box and you can buy it @50% off for a lifetime license for both dvd and bluray discs. usd $52.00 and change.

A damn good deal considering the new Redfox is looking at 49.00 EU per year as a subscription and Dvdfab has been really quick releasing new versions for new Movies for the last couple of months.

Dvdfab passkey code:

PASSKEY50

http://www.dvdfab.cn/anydvd_switch_promotion.htm

Thanks for clearing that up ILLP…

This is a great deal for the lifetime key…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2771255]Thanks for clearing that up ILLP…

This is a great deal for the lifetime key…[/QUOTE]Your more than welcome Kipper glad to help.:slight_smile: