DVDFab not launching

vbimport

Hi everyone,

First time posting a msg here!

I purchased a licnese DVDFab 3 months ago. I then installed DVDFab 5. I then ran the license file. After that, it said “Thanks you. DVDFab will now be launched”. However, DVDFab never launched. When I tried to launch it manually, it will give me a hour glass for 3 seconds and nothing launch.

I also tried to load the license file manually with the same problem.

I have tried to install different DVDFab version like 5025, 5030 or 5075 with the same problem.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

-John

[quote=johnlee1;2101680]Hi everyone,

First time posting a msg here!

I purchased a licnese DVDFab 3 months ago. I then installed DVDFab 5. I then ran the license file. After that, it said “Thanks you. DVDFab will now be launched”. However, DVDFab never launched. When I tried to launch it manually, it will give me a hour glass for 3 seconds and nothing launch.

I also tried to load the license file manually with the same problem.

I have tried to install different DVDFab version like 5025, 5030 or 5075 with the same problem.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

-John[/quote]
What operating System are you using and what A/V are you running?

Hi Alan,

I am using 

Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

A HP machine with Dual-Core AMD Opteron Processor 2218 2.6GHz
and 3.5G of RAM.

Thanks,

-John

John try uninstalling DVDFAB and then download the latest version which is 5.0.7.6 and try that, hope you kept your key for ver 5

The problem is the same. As soon as I put in the key, DVDFab is not launchable anymore.

Without the key, I was able to use the eval version. As soon as I put the key which is verify as a good key by the software, it doesn’t lanuch anymore.

[quote=johnlee1;2102397]The problem is the same. As soon as I put in the key, DVDFab is not launchable anymore.

Without the key, I was able to use the eval version. As soon as I put the key which is verify as a good key by the software, it doesn’t lanuch anymore.[/quote]
How are you entering your [B]KEY? Did you try double clicking it with dvdfab closed?[/B]Or did you enter it[B] manually[/B]? If you entered your KEY manually then you need to enter it [B]without[/B] the [B]asteriks.[/B]

[QUOTE=johnlee1;2102397]The problem is the same. As soon as I put in the key, DVDFab is not launchable anymore.

Without the key, I was able to use the eval version. As soon as I put the key which is verify as a good key by the software, it doesn’t lanuch anymore.[/QUOTE]

Hi John
Like my good friend Jimbo said try uninstalling DVDFab and re-install it, use the Guide below in my signature for doing a “Cleanuninstall” after yor re-install DVDFab remove the check mark in the box on the last window of the install wizard where it says “Launch DVDFab” and then click OK/Finish…then just double click on the Key.
Have a nice day :flower:

I tried the XP steps multiple times with no luck. The behavior is the same.

I also downloaded the RegSeeker and clean the registrys after the manual delete of those key with regedit. I have to admitted that I didn’t "Defrag " my whole system. Does it matter? Someting is in my system to prevent it to launch. It doesn’t look like it is crashed.

Thanks,

-John

[QUOTE=johnlee1;2102911]I tried the XP steps multiple times with no luck. The behavior is the same.

I also downloaded the RegSeeker and clean the registrys after the manual delete of those key with regedit. I have to admitted that I didn’t "Defrag " my whole system. Does it matter? Someting is in my system to prevent it to launch. It doesn’t look like it is crashed.

Thanks,

-John[/QUOTE]

Hi John
are you logged on as administrator ?, also after you did the clean uninstall did you use a new download package ?..not the one you used before something may have happened to it during the download

I downloaded the latest DVDFab5076.exe again and installed on a separate PC, a PC that doesn’t have DVDFab at all previously. I was able to launch the problem and saw 30 days evals. I was able to go into and used the problem.

As soon as I put in the key, it just couldn’t be launched again. Only hour glas for 2 seconds and nothing happened when launched.

I believed the problem is probably the key so I have sent the DVDFab support and asked for a different key but their response is really slow. This is pretty frustrating…

Do you work for DVDFab? Can you help?

Thanks so much for the help.

John

[QUOTE=johnlee1;2103283]I downloaded the latest DVDFab5076.exe again and installed on a separate PC, a PC that doesn’t have DVDFab at all previously. I was able to launch the problem and saw 30 days evals. I was able to go into and used the problem.

As soon as I put in the key, it just couldn’t be launched again. Only hour glas for 2 seconds and nothing happened when launched.

I believed the problem is probably the key so I have sent the DVDFab support and asked for a different key but their response is really slow. This is pretty frustrating…

John[/QUOTE]

Hi John
Very sorry you are having this trouble, no I don’t work for the DVDFab co…I like all other members here are users like yourself we members try and do our best to help each other.
Your best bet would be to send a PM to Fengtao "the author of DVDFab"
you can do so by right clicking on his name and select “send a Privite Message” here is a lnk where you can find him
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-0-7-6-out-249633/

[quote=johnlee1;2103283]I downloaded the latest DVDFab5076.exe again and installed on a separate PC, a PC that doesn’t have DVDFab at all previously. I was able to launch the problem and saw 30 days evals. I was able to go into and used the problem.

John[/quote]
Do you have a V5 key? If you don’t and you have bought the program after May8th,2008 ( I think) You will have to pay an upgrade fee.

I have version 5 key. I still have not heard back anything from the support.

Maybe you could try getting a new key