DVDFab Not Enabling correctly

I have purchased just the DVD-Mobile only and the program says that it is not enabled and i have did a regedit and cleaned out works afterwords then if i doubleclick again while it is doing a DVD it seems to turn for yes to no and the key wipes out

[QUOTE=outlaw star;2293186]I have purchased just the DVD-Mobile only and the program says that it is not enabled and i have did a regedit and cleaned out works afterwords then if i doubleclick again while it is doing a DVD it seems to turn for yes to no and the key wipes out[/QUOTE]

First and foremost, don’t try to enter the reg key (by double clicking the e-mail attachment) while the program is running.

The program [B]MUST[/B] be shut down when you do this.

The only exception is when you cut and paste the number from the actual email (leaving out any leading or trailing asterisks).

Try one more uninstall, using Stormjumper’s instructions for your O/S, and try the e-mail attachment with the program [B]SHUT DOWN[/B].

If that still doesn’t work for DVD to Mobile option, go to [B]Read this:[/B] News: New Purchasing Options, follow the instructions and request an all-in-one key and use that to register the program.

OC

:slight_smile:

you need to own the DVD to DVD also in order to use any of the add ons

will try