DVDFab new forum up

DVDFab new forum up, but all old post lost. I learned of DVDFab products on this forum before the hack so when I saw that they were willing to let Fegtao redirect to here I have tried to support this site by using their sponsors. I know that running a site can be expensive and without sponsors it is hard to keep a site free. I for one am thankful to this site for 2 reasons the first learning that DVDFab was available and second for hosting a Thread for us who used Fab while the site was down. Also, I have read other threads here and would suggest everyone bookmark this site and return to read their news.

Thanks,
Mack

Well said Mack…I agree wholeheartedly… :clap:

Is there trouble at the dvdidle site again I just got this when going to the site

Warning: Unknown(/usr/www/users/fengtao/index.htm): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening ‘/usr/www/users/fengtao/index.htm’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in Unknown on line 0

:doh: :confused: Happened the same to me. I’ve also learned that the fengtao domain is for sale. What happened anyway? Can anyone explain me? This new forum redirection is fine by me. But what about DvdIdle softwares? Were they illegal? What’s going to happen now? There won’t be updates? too many questions, I guess :doh:

:clap: I hope all the people that used to go to the former forum to discuss the sofs and their problems could manage to get here so we can exchange helpful information. Now, my great concern :confused: is about DVDIdle and what will happen to it from now on. Will they simply disappear? Now that my trial version is just about to end… :sad:

Hi Mack hope you can go on providing information about DVDFab and Dvd Region + CSS :clap:

I just installed the new version of DVDFAB 9.0.6.3. However, it will copy my dvd’s but will NOT write to my disk which I have tried many different types (-R +R). What are the settings if there are any to have this write to a blank disk. Thanks,

[QUOTE=backup44;2702076]I just installed the new version of DVDFAB 9.0.6.3. However, it will copy my dvd’s but will NOT write to my disk which I have tried many different types (-R +R). What are the settings if there are any to have this write to a blank disk. Thanks,[/QUOTE]
Did you read out Admins review of this program? http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-dvd-copy-version-9-review-332357/ Did you go into the settings and look? Do you have Imgburn installed as your default writing program to use with DVDFab. What exact version are you using, the free version does not burn at all. :wink: