DVDFab Mobile

vbimport

Okay, I’ve tried DVDFab Platinum in the past and decided to just stay with the free version since I really don’t make but a few back ups a year. However I bought my son a PSP and the Daughter a NDS for Christmas and would like to try the mobile option.

1. Since I’ve used up my free trial there isn’t anyway to try the mobile option now is there?

2. Can you purchase just the mobile option?

If the mobile option is easy enough and does what I need, I figure I’d splurge and buy the package since I would get a little more use out of it with being able to convert to PSP/NDS/Cell, etc.

Trying to make a decision by the 11th since that’s when AnyDvd lifetime deal ends.

[QUOTE=beltline;2187897]Okay, I’ve tried DVDFab Platinum in the past and decided to just stay with the free version since I really don’t make but a few back ups a year. However I bought my son a PSP and the Daughter a NDS for Christmas and would like to try the mobile option.

1. Since I’ve used up my free trial there isn’t anyway to try the mobile option now is there?

2. Can you purchase just the mobile option?

If the mobile option is easy enough and does what I need, I figure I’d splurge and buy the package since I would get a little more use out of it with being able to convert to PSP/NDS/Cell, etc.

Trying to make a decision by the 11th since that’s when AnyDvd lifetime deal ends.[/QUOTE]

1.) Since the free trial is up, no, you can’t get at the mobile option from the freebie.

2.) Yes, the mobile option can be purchased alone, and you can use DVDFab HD Decrypter to remove copy protection from DVDs - if that is what you want to use as the source entertainment to write to the mobile devices.

The only thing you’ll lose is the ability to compress files after ripping (which may or may not prove to be an issue - and if your needs or wants change down the road, you can always purchase DVDFab Platinum or Gold to take care of that).

That, BTW, is an option the competition doesn’t offer you… if you have to respond by the 11th - this way will give you the chance to play, see if your current needs are met, and then expand from there.

O’C

:iagree: